Ok so I posted like last mouth about how I had a crush on my ex and we dated and broke up, and so shes still in love with her ex bf the one she dated before me thats why they broke up. Well he was drunk one day and had sex with another girl and cheated on her. And he broke up with her because of that. And so now my ex gf is still in love with him, and thats the reason she broke up with me and all. BUT I have alot of chick friends that are always around me, and always hug me and I have one that gives me kisses on the cheek and all. But I don't want my ex to think I don't wanna be with her anymore. I mean my ex mean the WORLD to me, I'm not in love with her, Like What I think is in a relationship love grows it takes sometime. And I don't want her to think that i don't like her anymore, i like someone else, I just don't want her to get the wrong inpression. You see what Im saying? I'm sorry if im losing yea. But I DO not wanna hear, get over her. bla bla bla, I just wanna know what should I do to make her think I wanna be with her, shes the only one I wanna be with ect...