Ok, so Ive explained my story before. But I have a somewhat abusive boyfriend and we are in the midst of sort of ending our relationship. Well a few months a go I was really unhappy and told one of my guy friends at work (hes seven years older than me) that I liked him. All he said in response was "I dont deserve you liking me" so I took it as rejection.

I then forgot about it, even though we started hanging out more and more. (prolly 3/4 times a week) which is a lot for us. Sometimes we hang out w/ other people, but anyway.

So, on halloween night I left a party we were at early b/c I was upset w/ my current boyfriend. I texted the guy I like and told him I was sorry for leaving (cause we are really good friends). I told him I was really confused but not about what. And he responsed. "I dont wanna be part of the reason, I hope Im not." Again, took it as rejection.

Yet, we keep spending more and more time together. I dont get it. Then last night me, him and another girlfriend of mine were hanging out. We had some drinks and when I woke up we were holding hands. (me and the guy). I didnt pull away after I woke up, and neither did he. (he even clenched my hand and looked at me when he awoke.) UGH what does this mean? Is he not into me, or is he confused cause I havent totally broken up w/ my boyfriend yet? When we talk about him, he tells me he completely understands my situation cause hes been through something similar.

But, what do you think....should I talk to him about this or let it go? I seriously think Im falling for him really HARD. Ugh, is this just false hope?

Thanks guys. your always so helpful