relationships confuse me

so im currently staying in a house with one of my very best friends. him and i have had a short relationship before but separated because of distance circumstances (he lives 8 hours away from me and goes to college full time).

so ive been in his appartment which he shares with about 7 other people, for a week now, and i visit him regularly.

but keep in mind, we are not dating.

but my problem is, is that he doesnt want me fooling around with other people, hes extremly nosey when i talk to boys, and he says * * * * like "why dont you ever do what i say?" all of that makes me argue with him, all the time. he blames me fore his paranoia about other boys though. when we were in a relationship, (we only had it for about a month), another boy kissed me. and then after me and my boy broke up (not because of that, he understood that i didnt kiss him), i reluctantly did some sexual things with the boy who had kissed me.

so the kid i live with is constantly arguing with me. and when i argue with him, and bring up, "should we even be having a relationship besides our friendship?" he starts to cry because he doesnt want me leaving him. and then when i say things like, "if you act like that, than why arent we dating?!" he retorts with, "cause you dont want to," and every time he says that, i remind him that he didnt want to have a realtionship either.

anyway, what my question is, is how should i deal with him when he gets pissy at me (because i have a tendency to blow up, because i get so frustrated from having the same argument with him over and over). also, how do i get it into his head, that i am an independ creature and he needs to stop guilting me for acting like the perverse girl i can be?

thanks for any help.

i'll be happy to answer an questions, cause im sure this is a somewhat confusing topic.

okay same argument over and over.

i would sit down with him, let him tell his side alllll over again (dont worry it will be for the last time) but listen, put yourself in his shoes.

Then tell your side allll over again.

at the beginning of this conversation tell him you will talk about it today and that is it, you will listen and answer and be thorough. But after this, this specific conversation/topic will be over, then it need to end here.