How do you tease a girl?

My girlfriend and I have a LDR because I am in college. When I come home for weekends a lot of times we end up having sex at least once. She has always been really good at teasing me and making me want her more and more before after what seems like an hour, giving it to me. What are some ways to tease her to make her want for me to build way up before I give it to her? I only ask because I know when she does it to me it makes the sex so much better on my half because of the anticipation. I want to know a good way to tease her so she's so hot by the time I'm ready then it's just THAT much better for her. Thanks

What does she do to you that makes you feel good? She probably wants the same thing

Find her weak spots, kissing, touching, caressing, or it could be massages with a bit of teasing, there are lots of ways to tease your woman

she like, takes my penis and puts like, the head in then hold it and stops and doesnt let me go in and says stuff like "how bad do you want me??" so i just grab her hand and push my way to in avoid that little situation. ha. but like, ive tried doing that myself to her and it only teases me really. and ive tried like, fingering her then just when she starts to really feel it i stop. that only frustrates her...i dont have any good techniques that shes begging for me to give it to her.

Sometimes girls are much more sensitive, in a way that it could be in words, a little light touch with a finger and they'll go absolutely insane. Some girls love having a finger run through their back, kisses on their stomatch, talking a little dirty, etc. Try it all See what she likes!