How do I know how she feels?

Also, did you check out the articles I recommended? Either of 'em shed some light on the current state of your marriage?

I think I'm at the re-evaluation stage but I'm not sure where to go from here. I have good sex with my wife and we are really good friends but sometimes I wonder what else might I be missing.

I think what you are missing is something that could be missing from any relationship as it gets older, passion. And that is something you can try to create. If you don't know how to create it with your wife, then who says you can ever have it so it endures.

I think what you are missing is something that could be missing from any relationship as it gets older, passion. And that is something you can try to create. If you don't know how to create it with your wife, then who says you can ever have it so it endures.

That is a good point. If you can't sustain it with your wife, you likely won't sustain it in another relationship. I mean, you say you have all the ingredients of a good marriage here...a wife who appreciates and compliments you, that is your good friend, and you have good sex with. With all that going for your marriage, it's hard to foresee you could sustain passion in subseqent relationships, because fact is, most don't have all the blessings you seem to be taking for granted.

The other article I sent...Relationship Boredom Can Be Deadly...talks about what happens when we disengage from our relationships. When we actively keep a good part of ourselves removed.

I can't help but wonder if you are doing that in your marriage. If so, it's not so much passion, as it is a stimulating connection that you are missing.