• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got a good Idea ,

I know she likes to drink wine,

so..... I told her that i had too much work to hang out today,

but I asked what she was doing on sunday ,

she said nothing, so I asked if she wanted to talk and drink some wine,

lol she giggled , and seemed to like that Idea,

I told her that I didnt want to just sit there and look at each other on my couch,

I told her i thought that sitting on my couch doing nothing too often

is one of the reasons that lead to our break,

and I didnt want to do that.

So.. the conversation went well, and out of nowhere she says, " I talked to

(her friend) and she said you were at her birthday party, ... she said you were lookin good boy!"

I was kinda taken aback , so I said "oh yeah ?"

she said yeah ," i just thought you might want to know that she said that, "

"she said you were lookin buff"

well I have been working out a lot ,

I told her , " you know, its nice to just talk to you , yanno ?"

She said , " yeah it is, I dont know whats been wrong with us all this time"

I said " me either" "well im lookin forward to seein you"

She said "me too"

Progress i think

She seems to be slowly warming up to me ,

What do you guys think , she knows i want her back , Its too late to hide that.

I dont want to pressure her or mess this up , cous thats what ruined it the first time, any advice would be appreciated

YOU DID NOT BLOW IT.

It is so hard to read posts like this from people who REALLY believe they screwed things up. She just wasn't into you man, you did not do anythign wrong.

When you find someone you are really compatible with and you really loves you, these kinds of issues WILL NOT come into play.

Please understand there was NOTHING you could have done differently here. It would have played out the same no matter what actions you had that day on your hike.

• 2 months later...

It has been months now since i last spoke to her,

this weekend for some reason she showed up at a party that my band was playing at. She even made it a point to dance right in front of my

Side of the stage, It made me really uneasy. After the show i sorta disappeared, I didnt want the confrontation. We had another show the following night. She shows up again , this time she came over and talked to me. and said " Im sorry i didnt get to say Hi to you last night , but i thought you had left, you guys sounded good last night , I havent heard you play that good in a long time " ect.... ect.. I was busy setting up equipment , and didnt really know what you say to her,

She saw i was busy and said " I see youre kinda busy , so ill talk to you later , "

I said ok ,

She went and sat with my other band members girl friends,

It was weird to see that scene again ,

The show started , she left before it was over,

sigh * I wish i knew what im supposed to do.

Ive tried and treid to talk to her, for months and months,

I get shot down every time ,

One of our mutual friends are getting married next weekend,

My first thought is that she is just coming around to butter up the friends she hasnt talked to in ages , so she can show up at the wedding and it not be weird.

but..... 2 nights in a row she shows up ????? Isnt that weird?

Any thoughts ? on how i should handle this situation ,

Because i dont know if i can enjoy the wedding with her there ,

I still love her, but i know its not going to do me any good to tell her that again.

sigh * I wish i knew what im supposed to do.

Ive tried and treid to talk to her, for months and months,

I get shot down every time ,

Want to get shot down a hundred more times ? Or do you prefer to invest your energy into someone who will blow some air under your wings instead of shooting you down ?

I don't know about you mate but don't you think you deserve a chance to be happy ? Even if it's with someone else ?

I know you love her and, believe me, I understand how hard it is to let go but sit down and think about this carefully. How long has it been since you guys broke up ? What has happened in your life since that time ?

I still love her, but i know its not going to do me any good to tell her that again.

Of course it won't do you any good. In your case it will boost her ego and will make you feel like sh*t. She already knows man and she won't forget that you love her. The question is: How much do you love yourself right now ?