Check out this article:

link removed

What is the age with parental consent in virginia?

Male: 16 – parental consent not required if minor was previously married. Younger parties may obtain license in case of pregnancy or birth of child.

Female: 16 – parental consent not required if minor was previously married. Younger parties may obtain license in case of pregnancy or birth of child.

hmm I think I can help out here pretty good for this one I'm 16 and I was just married a month ago today. I'm also 2 weeks away from giving birth to a baby boy In NJ, I was granted permission by a judge to marry my husband even if I hadn't had my parent's permission.

Legally, she MAY be able to get married due just to the fact that she is pregnant with the guy's baby. Although it may be 100% wrong in your eyes. Marriage isn't just about loving someone, it's about how much work you're willing to put into the relationship, trust, chemistry, and many many many many MANY more things.

If you'd like, PM me and I'll talk to you privately about a few things and if you'd like, I'll try to talk to her through e-mail and see if it's what she really wants.

You sound to be very concerned about your younger sister. Are they a good match? I mean is their age the only problem you see in them getting married? I think it's good that they are willing to work on what they have. It's sad to see young mothers and fathers who are separated but still tied down to each other by their child. Of course the baby is usually the victim in these situations. That is, while the couple can't work on getting along with each other, their breakup will not negatively affect them as their separation will affect their child.

Ians Mommy, that's really nice of you...