We cant have sex....

Hey guys!! Rite as the title says.......me n my bf cant have sex........... Ive been with my boyfriend now for 6 months n i love him 2 pieces n he loves me. So far iv given him handjobs (no blow job) and hes fingered me and licked me out (not all in the same day btw!). We are really comfortable with each other BUT whenever we attempt to have sex.... it never happens ](*,)

We do the whole foreplay and im always wet and i give him a quick handjob for a couple of minutes (just to make sure hes hard) and put the jonny on, but when he trys to enter me he cant. His hard-on keeps going down and when it cums bak on again he still cant get into me! Im a virgin but im not that tight!!

He said to me today that he is self conchous about his penis (i thought so because i havent even seen it!! sounds impossible i no but i havnt!) But i dunno why that should stop it from happening! He said that we should try it in the dark, i agreed at the time but i know that its not a good idea because the only way to get over fears is to face them, so im going to say that to him.

My basic question is guys is it easy to penatrate a girl? I mean do you ever have to use your own hand to put it in yourself even if its hard??

has this happened to anyone else?? thanks for ANY advice xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Well I'm glad you're thinking ahead and using condoms!!!

Can't answer the question from a guys point of view... but I can answer it

from mine, whose been with a virgin male.

The first time for me, i was fortunate to have been with an experienced lover. And...after a certain point, yes he did have a difficult time on entry. Persistance. is all I can say.

Try the missionary position the first time. You on the bottom. Your knee's drawn up. When he comes forward...give him a hand and draw him

forward so that he's in the vicinity where he's supposed to be. Then... he just needs to let nature take its course and...shift his hips forward.. I'd suggest..slowly since you are a virgin also.

Do you have access to a public library??? You'd be surprised how much information can gleen from there. Dr. Sue Johnson.. .google her website.. she's got a lot of good information.

ahhhh The light thing.... I'd try to help him along with this one ASAP. Candle light and dim lighting is wonderful. Can u dim the lights super low somehow...

its like anything.. it takes practice!

my first time i didnt have that much of a problem but i did have to use my hand to get it in her .. she actualy didnt believe me i was a virgin but really i was.

One thing i did realise though that the condom was a HUGE turn off for me and well it took me awhile to get use to it but i really didnt like it.

Maybe he has somewhat of a similar problem.

Im not saying you shouldnt use a condom.. i actualy strongly suggest it especialy if its gonna be your first time.

Anyway im sure its gonna work itself out.

I don't think I've met too many men who do "LIKE" to use a raincoat

but its a necessary evil just the same. Not just for protection from an untimely pregnancy...but to protect.."both" partners.

I hate cleaning my bathroom and taking out the garbage...but its a necessary evil.

Poster... You'll be fine. Relax. People have been making "LOVE" from the dawn of time.. I'm sure you'll both figure it out and it will be wonderful and beautiful.. once you both get the knack. its just like learning to ride a bike.. that wasn't easy was it?? and with a little bit practice.. its second nature.

I don't think I've met too many men who do "LIKE" to use a raincoat

but its a necessary evil just the same. Not just for protection from an untimely pregnancy...but to protect.."both" partners.

I hate cleaning my bathroom and taking out the garbage...but its a necessary evil.

Poster... You'll be fine. Relax. People have been making "LOVE" from the dawn of time.. I'm sure you'll both figure it out and it will be wonderful and beautiful.. once you both get the knack. its just like learning to ride a bike.. that wasn't easy was it?? and with a little bit practice.. its second nature.

actualy if you dont mind me adding to this...

id like to say that its EASIER then learning to ride a bike

youll be fine dont worry about it

When I have problems with this, I like to take get her in a missionary position, come completely together and position things so that I slide up and down in between her lips. Hard, soft or somewhere in between this will likely feel good and adds to the anticipation.

No matter how long it takes to get hard when he is hard (and remember to use lots of lube, like astroglide so everything including all of him is slick as can be), it is just a matter of slipping/sliding in on the down stroke. Nothing could feel more natural imo.

How do you almost have sex, and give him a hand job and have never seen his penis? Thats strange.

However, from what you've said, it sounds like he's got alot of anxiety. So much that he can't keep it up..

I'd suggest that you give in to his wants at this point and slowly get to where you want. If he's not comfortable, he won't keep it up and then you'll NEVER have sex.