Im in a long distance relationship...and my boyfriend will be coming to my town at the end of this month. He is staying at a hotel for 3 nights and I will be staying there with him.

What advice can you give me to turn him on and make this trip really special for him.....anything from what I can wear...setting the mood...what I can do....or say..ANYTHING!!!

Thank you!!

I guess it depends on if your guy if he is romantic or not...

Whatever you wear, pick out something that bring out the parts he likes... if he's into legs wear a short skirt etc.

I guess it is up to you...about what extremes you want to go to...

You could get whipped cream to get kinky with ...

wow there are so many possibilities.

You could set out 11 Hershey kisses and once he eats all of them ... Tell him that he has to make rough love to you for an hour to work off the calories he just put on.... I'm not too good with the advice thing unless I know the guy lol.... Sorry ... Good Luck though

I laugh when girls ask how to turn guys on or get them interested, it's easy. JUST SHOW UP! be there, be nice and show all those qualities that made him love you in the first place. Our brains are already wire to be turned on and as long as you're interested and happy that will make him happy aswell.

Okay here is what you do. You get yourself some sexy underware (men usually like thongs with a bit of lace on them). and a MATCHING bra, one that pushes your breast up, it doesn't matter if they are big or small. Where these under a short skirt with high heels get your room ready before he arrives if you can. candles his fav beverage in the mini fridge and if he likes fresh fruit have it cleaned and ready. But befor hand go to an adult shop and get some favored lubricant one you like. As soon as he turns around in the room drop down and give him oral sex using the lub, it makes it much easier for you and much more pleasurable for him. Touch his like you have to get him in your mouth or you'll die. Gentle rub on th lub as you flick his tip with your tongue. If you use your hand in a rotating motion ( almost like a gental twisting as you go up and down) to masturbate him as you use your mouth sucking on the end of his penis it will excite him to no end. If at all possible allow him to cum in your mouth, men hate it when a woman dosen't "follow thru". after this you can expect his to take a break then he will be ready to ravish you and give you what ever you want.

One thing you must remember, sex with a man you love should be fun and exciting for both of you. Enjoy yourself and enjoy pleasing him and you will have a great time.

Gingin