thinking of seeing my ex....need advice

ok so ive bin thinking of seeing my ex.... go out for a coffee or sumtin.... its bin 3 weeks since our break up.... i no she still feels for me inside,she told me so, she told me in the first week of our break up that she feels that this is for the best right now, n that she is happy... but she could just be full of ... its hard to know if she misses me unless i were to flat out ask her but i dunno if thats a good idea...keep in mind tho that this isnt forced, she has told me b4 that she does want to hang out when im ready...plus she has things she wants to give back which i dont care for...

all i want is for her to see that she made a mistake breaking up with me n not to deny her feelings for me... that the spark between us is still there, we just need to work at it, not give up.... i believe that if i dont give up hope then maybe it can work out....

Maybe just keep it friendly for now, dont 'push' your feelings on her yet. Let your actions speak for you and she will see you for the good man that you are.

so u recomend not to go through with it? cause curently we talk off an on, on the computer... its really hard, ive gone back to my old self where im outgoing confident friendly and doing things with friends, now i want her by my side again, but i think shes trying so hard to push these feelings aside, just to be friends, but if she does this she will never get over me cause we keep talkin, isnt she just setn her self up for a crash and burn?

I agree. You should hang out with her. But don't give her the idea that you have feelings for her or that you want to be back with her. See how the chemistry is and take it from there. If you give her the impression that your "ok" with the way you guys are, it might actually make her want you more. But just be careful and keep your guard up.

Goodluck!

I agree with the other posts. I think you should take it quite slow on this hanging out together. Keep it light and not too serious relationship wise.

For now I would let her see that you are happy and you are going on about your life.

Was it she that broke it off with you ? Do you mind talking about the reason behind the breakup?

I agree with the other posts. I think you should take it quite slow on this hanging out together. Keep it light and not too serious relationship wise.

For now I would let her see that you are happy and you are going on about your life.

Was it she that broke it off with you ? Do you mind talking about the reason behind the breakup?

yea no problem, we went out for 6 months broke up for 2 months after, her decision, then got back together for 6 years broke up 3 weeks ago her decision again lol, first time was because we never saw eachother, like once or twice a month, now this time was because we started growing distant, the spark faded, things got boring for us.....

I'm in the same situation. When i see my ex this tuesday (3rd oct) this will make it 3 weeks since our break up that she ended. She arranged to see me and i agreed to see her. She told me not to get the wrong idea, and we are friends and thats it.

This is how i plan to do it

* Being confident.

* No sign of unhappiness, this will show you have moved on.

* Never bring up the past. don't bring up the relationship.

* Patience! Time will tell. I don't expect to be back together within the first month. It WILL take time.

* T ry not to show any emotions about the 2 of you.

* Focus on her 100%. listen, listen, listen.

* Try my best to make a good impression.

* M ake it fun for her.

If you stay calm and collected and let her do her thing, she will really appreciate that and see that you are in control of your emotions.

The best thing for you to show her how you have changed is by focusing on her(when you are with her).

patience, support, positive moments and listen.

You can do it.