have you had sex?

21 here,,,,stayed a virgin til I graduated high school, then told myself its time to have fun! Ive been with 6 girls,, and I dont regret any of them. Seriously, people think its great to be a virgin. Dont get me wrong, it is. But wait til you try it! You will probably be hooked once you try! 8)

Not trying to influence you in any way, but just answering your question...

Im a 17 yr. old female. Non-virgin. I lost it when I was 15 to a guy I was with for two years. We were each other's first everything...from first butt grab to first "time".

I don't regret it. Because even though I was young, I believe that I was in love with him. I still believe I was really in love with him. Even my mother, who is a "stay virgin til ur married" type of mom, found out, and even though she was upset at me in the beginning, she told me that she knew I loved him, so she doesn't resent me for it. I can't say whether it was wrong or right to do it. I don't regret it, I just took it as an experience.

If i can turn back time, and save myself for my marriage, now that I have experienced sex, I think it is worth waiting for. Nothing that needs to be rushed. You just have to be ready. Just gotta make sure YOU ARE ready. And I greatly respect every virgin out there.

Hi.

I am a female who is almost 17 years old (two months from tomorrow) and who doesn't really know whether to consider herself a virgin or not.

You see, two years ago when I was almost 15 (young I know) I had a boyfriend who I tried to have sex with. But I didn't go all the way through with it. He popped my cherry but we didn't go through with having sex because it hurt me so much. So I cannot tell you whether I am a virgin or not because I really don't even know myself.

What I can tell you is that I absolutely regret anything I did with this guy. He broke up with me a month after we tried to have sex and I am so happy I didn't go through with it, but I'm pissed that I even went as far as I did. If I could take it back I would. I'm not saying I'm going to wait til marriage before I try to have sex again. But this time it's going to be the right person, or at least what feels like the right person at the time.

I don't want to wait til marriage because one of my friends made a really good point there a few months ago. She said that she wants to know if the person she is going to marry is good in bed. Why would you want to marry a guy who you don't know what they are like in bed? They could turn out to be the worst lover and you have to live your life married to someone who can't satisfy you. I really believe that now too. So as while I will wait for the right person to share that experience with, I'm not waiting til marriage.

Hope that shed some light on your subject.

Confused & Lonely,

Im just curious to something you said...that your future husband wont be a good lover. Im not argueing the point but just wondering if its possible to have "bad sex" with some one you really love and care about. I don't know Ive only had sex with 2 people Ive really cared about alot. They were both good experienced, Im guessing, because we really cared for each other and there was love.

ISnt bad sex usually due to clumsiness and being uncomfortable and not knowing what to do? If you are really close to that person, wouldn't you overcome that?

I dunno, just a though.

• 3 months later...