You can read my previous thread here:

I was thinking bout posting these quotes in the common room.. noone will know its me but she'll sooner r later get the idea that its me..

I rally have to go..

Just plz tell me if I should take one or two out or if I can add another one.

Or if im going mad..lol..

It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, and a day to love someone -- but it takes a lifetime to forget someone.

It takes a strong person to say sorry,

And an even stronger person to forgive.

You forgive me for liking you too much,

And I'll forgive you for not liking me enough.

You forgive me for missing you so,

And I'll forgive you for being so cold.

You forgive me for the loud racing of my heart,

And I'll forgive you for not hearing it.

You forgive me for finding you so attractive,

And I'll forgive you for not noticing.

You forgive me for wanting to be with you,

And I'll forgive you for avoiding me.

You forgive me for being so pathetic,

And I'll forgive you for taking advantage of it.

You forgive me for not being able to let go,

And I'll forgive you for never having latched on.

You forgive me for having hopes and dreams,

And I'll forgive you for crushing them.

Forgiveness brings inner peace.

Do we have a deal?

Cuz I sure can't go on like this..

When you forgive, you in no way change the past-

But you sure do change the future.

Dude, I hate to see this but your in deep. Stop with this, really. Your 17. Im guessing this is the first time you've ever felt so strongly about anyone. You've never even been with her man. Your in a fantasyland. This girl wants nothing to do with you. You have scared the * * * * out of her. She doesnt even really know you well and here you are confessing your love for her, she thinks that your creepy, you never allowed her to see who you really are.

Take this as a lesson and learn man. You will find someone else but you need to settle down and learn from this. Don't go all out like this. You need to back off, you need to get to know her you need to take things slow and you need to ease into relationships.

This isnt the movies where a love letter is gonna knock a girl off her chair. This is real life. I hate being so harsh but you need to wake up and learn that this girl will NEVER be with you. Work on yourself man, read the posts here, read everything you can, watch those guys who have success, do what they do alright, you can do it, and your gonna be just fine, but as for this girl, shes so far gone your just running into a wall now.

actually, i dont want to be with her anymore.. ther's no point..

in like 8 months - next june, we are gonna leave schol and go off to unis at the opposite ends of the world.. and i have no intention of getting together with her anymore..

I just cant stand this avoiding each other at school everyday..

i'm looking for a way to tell her that she can relax and there's no need to be scared..

if i dont tell her - a time will cum when she will get tired of this everyday thing and lose it or sumthing..

after i've told her, even if we dont talk, at least there wont be these weird moments at least twice everyday where i bump into her and i just walk the other way pretending i didnt see her - or the other way round..

i had a friend last year who could talk to her but she left for uni and now all the people left are in no position to understand and deal with this the way it should be...

so any ideas on how i can let her know that i am not a "freako" considering she is doing her best to avoid me..lol..

ok - even if i do continue to avoid her.. these awkward moments will still continue.

its not just me thats feels awkward- its her as well.. cuz we cant help running into each other - afterall theres only like 70 students in the sixth form and its not that big either, for us to hide or sumthing lol.. ; ).

anyhow, i'll try to avoid her as long as I can but I guess a time may cum when she decides to get it over with and say sumthin..though i am not going to wait for that..

do not post it - you are 17 and that is too much to deal with for any girl.

You will move on your feeling will disappear and new uni firends will come - dont do it or it will be regreted - concentrate on your exams and who you want to be when you get to uni.

Ignore her like she asked and live it up with your friends.

• 2 weeks later...