Does she like me?

Ok, im stuck. One of my friends is really close to a year 9 girl (we are both year 11) and anyway i became friendly with her. She has a friend who i think likes me but im not sure. We seem to constantly argue over minor things and people are saying to me that its becasue that neither of you want to express your ture feelings. She seems to always walk near me and is always keen on speaking to me on the internet. I have told her friends how i feel about her but the problem is she will NEVER EVER tell them her feelings about me. Can anybody help? And maybe even a way of speaking to her cos i am afraid of her saying "prrff, as if i would ever like you" or something like that, and making a complete idiot out of myself.

It depends on what her personality is 'cause I had two different girls like me and they both express it in their own way. One was very touchy-feely and stuff like, she would poke me and mess with me in every way. And when I notice it, she smiles and just went back to whatever she was doing. She also tickles me(which I think is very weird) The other girl acted the opposite. She would always look at me coldly and never smile at me. She would stare at me. When I notice, she would be looking at me like I was crazy. It was her friend that told me she liked me, or else I wouldn't have known. So you could look for similar things in one of these two people that I mentioned..

As bz said, regret is something that should be avoided. Try it. I had feelings for someone two years younger. I told her how I felt. Outcome was great! And even now that's she's onto someone else, I feel a bit sad, but I can't say "Jeez, if only I told her how I felt!!!! AHHH!!"

Just talk to her. One day when you're walking say "Ahh!, sorry, there's just one thing I have to get off of my chest...." See what happens, and let it be.

The right one will come, sooner or later, so don't sweat it right now. Just let it be and make sure you feel alright.

Best of luck!