My girlfriend is really shy yet so am I...

Lasko

This is awkward for me to be posting on here due to the fact that I don't know how others will react or if they are rude and obnoxious on these forums. >_<.>

Well I am 16, lesbian and I'm posting because my girlfriend is very shy about letting me do anything to her under her clothing, she is very self conscious about her body and really all I need to know is how I can put up with it or maybe let her feel more better about herself. I'm quite shy myself about letting her see underneath so I just need some help about it.

It seems so rediculous and yet it's such a pain. It's not easy to let it go, everyonce in a while I can get through to her and do something but it's not easy. I don't mind going slow but it's just a rare amount that I can get to her. I talk to her about it, just the same answers.

If you're both shy about this, than it'll be hard to come by. Show her you can break through your shyness by breaking through your own. When I talk with girls about sex and stuff like that online, I'm very shy, and usualy are the other person. But when they see my efforts to break through my shyness, most of the time they do too.

If you're both shy about this, than it'll be hard to come by. Show her you can break through your shyness by breaking through your own. When I talk with girls about sex and stuff like that online, I'm very shy, and usualy are the other person. But when they see my efforts to break through my shyness, most of the time they do too.

Thank you, hopefully I can try to break through. It is hard but I have to do it sometime. I guess a little guidence will pull someone through.

It could be because she doesn't know you well enough or doesn't trust you. Maybe you just need to get to know each other better.

Or if she's self conscious explain to her that you think she's beautiful, sexy, etc.

Or maybe she's not quite sure if she's into girls. Just a suggestion, please don't get mad.

It seems so rediculous and yet it's such a pain. It's not easy to let it go, everyonce in a while I can get through to her and do something but it's not easy. I don't mind going slow but it's just a rare amount that I can get to her. I talk to her about it, just the same answers.

Don't put any pressure on her. When you talk to her , don't bring it up. When you two are together and in the moment, it will come more naturally.

Take it slow, you wouldn't want to do those things if you know she's not enjoying it because she's insecure, right?

When you two are both comfortable it will be more fun. Good luck.

It could be because she doesn't know you well enough or doesn't trust you. Maybe you just need to get to know each other better.

Or if she's self conscious explain to her that you think she's beautiful, sexy, etc.

Or maybe she's not quite sure if she's into girls. Just a suggestion, please don't get mad.

Don't put any pressure on her. When you talk to her , don't bring it up. When you two are together and in the moment, it will come more naturally.

Take it slow, you wouldn't want to do those things if you know she's not enjoying it because she's insecure, right?

When you two are both comfortable it will be more fun. Good luck.

Thanks, I'll take your word for it, but we have been dating for nearly 3 months ... then again that isn't really much of a long time, but we act as if we have been dating for a longer amount than it really is. But thats not the problem. Your right and I'll try my best to keep those words silent and see if anything changes after a good amount of time.