moved in together and now we have no sex :(

I just moved in with my boyfriend, about 6 weeks ago. And we used to have so much fun, and he and I loved having sex. But now that we have moved in together I feel like he just doesn’t care anymore, I confronted him about it and he says he’s just feeling kind of stressed out with his new job, and doesn’t feel the urge right now. That was a few weeks ago and now I ask and he says he cant because it hurts him too much (he has a hernia and wont go get it fixed). I know all of this stuff is true, but man I need something, he doesn’t even kiss me like he used to or try to make up for it in other ways. Its really draining on me sexually and my self-esteem. I feel like a piece of crap. Also I can home and on the computer was a search for he pictures of hot models. I mean is he just no attracted to me anymore?

He says he loves me and he thinks im hot and finds me attractive. I feel like he lying because his actions do say that at all. I dont know what to do, i'm in need of sexual attention.

we have known eachother for a few years and have been together for about a year, and i do love him and i know hes the one for me, and i know he loves me, i do believe that. Hes awsome the best thing that ever happed to me. and i could be with him forever, but i a very sexual person... i just dont know how to go about fixing this problem. i'm not going to go eles where for my needs, and i hope to god he isnt.. but i'm shure he wont. i just need a way to get through to him that i need something!