My bd & sex & his bd !

z9z

hey guys now i have a great problem i need help .. please post replies as much as you can...

my bf's birthday is today but we broke up before few weeks cause he knew am talking to other guy just as friends and i got to know stuff about him too ... we dont really talk ..

when we had the fight we fought and he called me names i guess he meant it and he really hurted my feelings and still didnt apologize even though am sending him and he skips !

his birthday today should i send a birthday message.. what shall i say if yes?

i am broken we are used to something very special when its my birthday or his birthday we stay together have sex ! now its a special day .. i know he would skip me if i send him a message .. what shall i do?????? please help !

well i just wanted someone to support my opinion and i was confused .. i dont know why i have this feeling am guilty... i am wrong and he is Mr right though i never hurted his feelings the same way he did to me and make me feel..... Looks like i am closing my eyes when the truth is right infront of me..thanks guys

z9z, why did you break up with him in the first place.

Theres that age old saying, sometimes love isnt enough.

If he didnt treat you right, if you were nto compatable.... it happened for a reason. breaking up is hard. You are going to miss him, you are going to miss the love itself.

But thing is the faster you move on from this and allow yourself to heal, the faster that a great love will come into your life, its out there... sometimes it can take many 'frogs' to find your prince.

z9z, why did you break up with him in the first place.

ok i dont have an answer for this question .. i mean you know when you try to hold something so tight and you dont want to let it go ! its been 3 years now i went through hard time because of him .. he cheated on me 3 times , had emails behind my back ohhh my god i went through alot of stuff i was abused and still i go bak to him .. maybe last time we broke up it was my mistake but no one would blame me i talked to another guy just as friends , he found out and he knew its his friend but guys dont understand wrong i didnt know that guy was his friend.. i dont really know what to do its not about his birthday its i want him i really cant forget him and if it takes time .. well its been a year now ! i cant forget him .. you know it all came because of a dream .. i once had a dream and i just wanted it to come true .. that dream made me even think of him in the beginning ..i didnt think of him more than a friend and its turned around to be a night mare .. he changed alot he skips me .. call me names .. i am scared i dont send him on his birthday he blames me one day and make me feel guilty & guys believe it or not i always feel i am wrong though i didnt do anything but giving him my all !

Ok. Really girl, although you love him, it's a GOOD thing that you are not with him. You were 14 (!) when you got together and he cheated on you 3 (!!) times, when you talk to a guy he is jealous (!!!). Ok, so those are like 6 exclamation points that are in you ex relationship while you are just 17. I can PROMISE you that there is someone much better for you. Do NOT contact him. If you do, you are opening the door for him to have sex with no strings attached, and believe me, you will feel even worse than you feel now. I have been there and know you don't want to be there

Ilse

He's lied to you.... cheated on you... discounted you.. disrespected you... gone to the basement and called you names.. .manipulated you and makes you feel guilty. He's no longer your boyfriend and you still feel obligated to call him on his birthday?????

Gather you wits young lady... look in the mirror and tell yourself you are worh a lot more than this.

Ditch him.

You need to understand that where it may be possible for you girls to have a platonic relationship with a guy...if you are hot, this guy u say you are "Just Friends" with....HE WANTS TO NAIL YOU.

Id be pissed too. Just tell your ex that you are sorry, and understand that now.