guys AnD girls, do you like condoms?

Assuming I am in a monogamous relationship with someone I know and trust, then no, I don't like condoms. If I am not in one of those then of course whether or not I like them is pointless, they could save my life. But going back, I can't think of anything more unromantic than having to stop the heavy breathing to put a condom on or better still having to end things with the snap of latex. There is one thing I like about them, though...my bf's typically go longer with them on!

I dont care for them myself, I know they are neessary and do use them, but if Iam in a monogamous relationship with someone, over time the condoms will stop being used.

But if I have to use them, there are some great ones,

Poly Types-> Very thin, and transfer warmth so feel very natural, also if you or your partner are sensitive to latex, these are the ones to get. plus not hard to find, Trojan Supra, is a polyurathane condom.

The other type, are the Enspiral or similar, this are latex, but the end part is baggy and loose, so it actually moves back and forth, giving a natural sensation.

there are other brands, but the those two types are the best.

stay away from "lamb skin" they dont protect well.

An interesting note, it has always been my girl that has suggested i stop using them, not me.

• 2 years later...