When she says she loves me

I HAVE 2 Questions

1.if my GF says she loves me i dont want to confuse her and say i do and then we break up and she says u loved me.. i havent known her long enough to actually love her, so if she says "i love you" i dont want to pause and change the subject, what should i say.

2.how do i start a good solid conversation without sounding corny and letting the conversation roll for a while?

THANKS FOR ANY HELP

Hey!

I don't know the answer on your first question, but I fell in love with my bf in two weeks, so I think she might really love you.

Second quistion, I've got the same problem. My bf is in Canada for a while, and it's really hard to start a good conversation on MSN, he's in Toronto, (the blackout thing)so we'll have what to talk about lol

Ok)) Ask her what's her fabourite movie, or what movies she watches, music is also a good example, and I had the same topic, so ppl helped me.

On the first question, with my last girlfriend, i probably didnt tell her the "I love you" until about 5 months into the relationship, i am pretty careful with that, because it actually means something to me, and when i say it i mean it.

When she says those words, tell her, thank you i appreciate that, or, you make me feel loved, dont avoid her, but show appreciation for the way she feels towards you. if she askes why you dont tell her those words, tell her, i do have feelings for, you, but give me time, i like to take it slow, etc. she will think its a "guy" thing and will probably want you even more.

But dont play games, if you really love her, tell her when you can and are ready.

As for conversation, what do you talk to your buddies about? family? what happened in the news, or at school? just be yourself, not every conversation has to be special, ask her questions, ask her what she did today, or about that course shes taking, ask her to tell you her dreams.

remember your only responsable for half the relationship.

If your with her, sometimes you dont have to say anything, a gentle touch of the hands, a smile and a glittering glance into her eyes, will say more than hours of talking.