Should I call, it has been two weeks

So the last time I talked to my ex, i told her i was not sure it was a good idea to talk with her right now...partly because a few minutes before that, she had blown me off for a sat. night...almost 2 weeks ago...i told her it would be too hard to be friends, that even if I was ok with it, she does not put any effort into the relationship....and the fact that she flaked on me at 8:30 on a sat. night irritated me because it is disrespectful....in any case, she did say that she would call in a few days after that conversation...I have not heard from her since and I have not called her....we cant just end it this way...there is no closure...should I call her and talk to her about it or just keep trying to move on...any suggestions...

Thank

DM

move on. if she wanted to talk then she'd call you. since she hasn't called, then she's not worth your time. sometimes you don't get closure and that's her fault not yours. learn a lesson from this and meet a better chick, cause trust me there're waaaaaaay better girls out there.

I know it's tough man, but these guys are right, you can't call....I'm in a very similar situation, and it's helping that I cut off contact. And I talked to my girl every single day for 3 straight years. Just resist the urge, and try your best to move forward. And if anything, think of it this way...she can't miss you if you're always there. If she wants you, as hard as it is to want to know if she does or not, she knows how to get a hold of you. Sometimes you have to make your own closure. It just takes time dude. Hang in there...