why do boys do this?

I thought i was in a great relationship with a great boy and the sex was not bad but then one night he started doing something weird while we were making love. He started trying all these positions that were kinda strange and I felt like he was not really all there. It was so strange but I went along with it. The next day it really bothered me but I didn't say anything until he called and said he was bringing us home a surprise. So I was thinking what is he up to know. And I started to worry a bit. So, to calm myself down I self serviced and watched something I had downloaded weeks before. And I felt better. My question is do boys always kept secrets about sex?

I thought i was in a great relationship with a great boy and the sex was not bad but then one night he started doing something weird while we were making love. He started trying all these positions that were kinda strange and I felt like he was not really all there. It was so strange but I went along with it. The next day it really bothered me but I didn't say anything until he called and said he was bringing us home a surprise. So I was thinking what is he up to know. And I started to worry a bit. So, to calm myself down I self serviced and watched something I had downloaded weeks before. And I felt better. My question is do boys always kept secrets about sex?

But were the positions fun???? Sounds like he was trying to make it more fun, and probably a bit detached because he was focused on getting arms/legs/bits in the right places!! Why did you feel you couldn't mention it to him, though?

I think everyone has secrets about sex - their private fantasy life. Some of it you might share, but there are bits that are (thankfully) entirely ours and entirely private!