What's the deal with women wanting older men?

I personally like dating older men..because of the security they provide. I feel safe with them. They have been through alot in life and are much wiser (for the most part). They understand more about life than I do. Also, I am not much of a partier and I find that men my age are. That's all they want to do. So, dating older men is right up my ally. I much prefer to stay home and watch a good movie to going out. So, men 10 years older than me are okay.

i dissagree with the whole with age comes wisdom, my drama teacher once stated something that really when i walked around found it to be quite true, she said that she thinks that people have had many lives, their wisdom reflects on how many lives they have had, if you talk to different people just normally you will find out that age usually doesn't matter, like talk to 3 people that are the same age, one will seem more wise that another. just talk to people think about it when you are talking to them, the way the answer, the way they respond. it very facinating.

i reckon from reading all of these, it comes down to girls mature faster. not surprised either, in my 20's im definitely going to be partying and if the girls my age aren't going to be having fun with me then i guess they won't be the ones i want be with. i still got a long way to go to learn all this stuff i know. but im getting there.

I once....dated a guy, quite a bit younger than me. I really liked what he told me about himself, and he was extrememly attractive.

Come to find out, he was lieing and had a girlfriend in high school....I felt so stupid.

Here I was thinking, he's young, not jaded, honest.....wow.....and he was only trying to have sex with me.

Why do I like older men?

Because of maturity. I spend most of my day with men from early 20's to early 30's, and I'm 25. A majority of these men are immature. They are fine as friends, a good laugh, but they don't know where the line is though. I'm looking at my life with a forward perspective, where I might be, getting my research done. I'm not interested in sex with every man that offers me a date, I'm not interested in getting drunk every weekend, most of them are very ego centric and don't think ahead, I don't need to raise a child.