It's raining men!

For those of you who have been following my posts, I broke up with my ex about 2 months ago after a 14 year relationship that lasted almost half my life. I've never really dated before, put myself out there...and suddenly it's raining men, and I don't know what to do!

I guess it's a good thing, and it makes me feel good, and attractive, and likeable, and all those good, warm fuzzy things that help build self esteem.

But now I don't know what to do. Do I see one guy at a time? Do I casually date a bunch of people? Do I make it clear to these "dates" that I'm not looking for a relationship just yet (I still think about my ex quite often, although I am trying as hard as I can to put him behind me, since he is in my past, but no longer in my present or my future). Do I just go out there, have fun, and make sure I don't hurt anyone or mislead anyone?

A friend gave me some advice about dating once: Know what you don't want in a person, and keep an open mind about everything else. So I will stick to it for a while and see what happens.

One thing that I am noticing: so much of this dating game, is, in fact, a game! Cat and mouse. Pursuer and pursued. Showing interest, but not too much interest. Ugh, I have so much to learn about life and how the mating game works!

Hey guys, thanks for the nice comments! I'm all nervous and excited all at the same time. I hear of too many people who get jaded about dating, and they say its like a job interview, etc.

I am just going to go out there, have fun getting to know people, have few expectations, and let nature take its course.

Now I have to worry about what to wear, etc....LOL, all that stuff I always seen on TV!

Just get out there... if you have the right personality (which I'm sure you do) then the guys will be all over you and you'll have no worries at all.

When I was dating I didn't date one person exclusively... although once I found the right woman (which I have) then I stopped seeing other people Ahh, Cathie *daydreams* Sorry... just really in love

Good Luck mate