Is it weird to feel this way?

No its not weird to feel this way. You are just going through one of the steps of loss. You may be at a point of acceptance. That what you had was wonderful at the time. However, now you are ready to put that behind you and move on with your life. It doesnt mean you are discounting your past, it just means you are accepting of it and ready to move forward.

You may feel angry next week or sad but that is alright too. As long is it doesnt hinder your push forward all these feelings are normal.

i agree. lately I've been feeling a lot of anger. it's beend 6 months for me, and though I cry less, I sense a new feeling entering my heart. Anger. I guess i deal with things one at a time. right now, it's anger. Also, it's importnat to know what the feelings you're having are. I sometimes have images in my mind that never happened as far as i know. I've learned to block them and say to mysel "no, i wasn't there, i don't know what was said or done.." i realize this is ME hurting myself. I don't right now have a memory of "us" that i can think of as good, as everything, and i mean everything is marred, and wasted, but then, I think that maybe it's just my anger.