Waking up and feeling like **** (short)

I got back together with my girlfriend back in april and im happy for that... but while we broke up she went with another guy and they made out once. and my first question is, is kissing such a big thing? Cause it had a big effect on me... Anyways we went throught summer having fun together again, but now school has started.

And shes in his CLASS ( the guy she got with)... its been a week now and she and the guy are talking again and he seems to tease her a lot with his friend. I just hate this feeling I know i cant trust her and she wouldnt cheat on me but ive already fought with her because i told her not to talk to him but i know thats wrong now cause its controlling...

i know that she is the one with me now but i just still have this small feeling of insecurity and i wake up feeling really crap. knowing i have to go to school and see them 2 talk. it reminds me of when we broke up and they were talking and being together.

Will this pass with time as i get used to it?

Can I say anything to her without being controlling?

How can I see this differently?

Is this jealousy?

thanks in advance

It sounds more like you being insecure. I would recommend that you recognize it to her (that you are not secure with him being around you) and tell her it is her job to make you feel secure, and to do as she thinks best. Put the onus on her, and mkae her responsible for you feeling secure enough so that you are not controlling. How she does it is up to her.

You say that you have to see them talk, so you must get a chance to see how she acts around him. He may tease her, but is she giving him a cold shoulder? Are you in on their conversations at all? If not, maybe try joining in -- just not in a confrontational way, don't act jealous! Make like you just wanna say hi to her quickly. Maybe when you walk up to them, she'll say "Hey, sweetheart," give you a kiss, and introduce you to him as her boyfriend...

Looks like you are a bit insecure. Don't control her in anyway. Its hard to avoid talking to people if they know each other and are in the same class.

Most girls in relationships casually mention having a boyfriend if they know a guy is trying to date them. So, if she is serious about you, you have nothing to worry about.

the guy tries to avoid me and only talks to her when im not around or im somewhere else or nearby. I CANT GET OVER what they had and how they are still talking now. Ive been thinking of taking a break because i cant concentrate on school or friends cause im thinking about her 24/7 and what shes doing