gave a girl my number...

well heres the story, ive liked this girl for a lil while now. my ex g/f broke up with me like 3 months ago, and since then i havent really gave anyone my number, or liked someone (too much). and well she broke up with her ex b/f a lil before my ex broke up with me, so we had something in common, and talk about. so thats why we started talking (outside of school)

i thought she dropped hints all the time by asking if i was over my ex, telling me to come see her at work, telling me to come eat lunch with her, and to make sure i came to say good bye before i left the mall, i took these as some clues.

well to put a long story short i asked what she was doing tonight she said going home and going to bed cause she was tired, so i said okay. so when i left i told her, if she gets bored and cant get to sleep, to call me, and then i gave her my number, she said if she couldnt get to sleep she would definitely call me. so that was cool and i left, but not before i said call me anytime

do you think she'll call, or she even likes me?? ive been out of the game for a while now, just getting back in...

PS she also said she just wanted to date people and not really have a relationship....was this a hint she dropped me??

This girl seems to like you and she probably will call. You should also get her number (if you haven't) and call her as well. She probably told you she didn't want a relationship yet to make sure you didn't have that in mind and so that you wouldn't push her and get turned down. Just go out on a few dates with her and she may change her mind!

Yay! That's some cool news, Jake. I think there's a 99% chance of her calling. How I derived that number is beyond me. But I think the "definitely" is a small sign of interest. Maybe I'm reading too far into it. But when I got a number and I wasn't interested, the only thing that I could say in return was "thanks, it's cool.." I'm a guy, by the way, heh.

Smokey is right, I mean, I would just take things as they come...see where fate takes you. Relationships form over time, they aren't

"I'm looking for a long-lasting relationship."

"Cool, want one with me?"

"Sure"

"Cool."

lol.. I mean.. just chill, things will work out. and if they don't.. other things will work out..

eh? 8)