Keeping passion alive (non-penetration sex)

Geno101

Sounds to me like the excitement is all - or mostly - physical/sexual. Do you feel excited/enthusiastic when you talk to her? When she confides in you?

The excitement is most definitely not all sexual. Because we talked for several months EVERY-DAY before we even met in person. And we still talk all the time. I am very entusiastic when i speak to her, and when she confides in me. I love everything about her. she's the very first and last thing on my mind EACH day and that is 100% fact. I do all kinds of favors for her and i never have the intent of sexual interaction with each favor. I do things for her simply because i care. Talking to her is a routine thing in my day that makes me sick if i skip it. i actually get this sick feeling in my stomach if i go too long without talking to her...

GENO:

Keeps sounding great to me...

The only problem I see, is that you definitely tend to thoroughly over analyze every little detail... like to make sure there's no problem... u know?

Wish I've had that kind of torrid romance when I was 17.

Just enjoy the ride darling! U really have nothing to worry about IMO.

Hey CONGRATS! w00t! You did it. It feels so good doesnt it. Just make sure you dont over do it and make her feel rejected, that would be a bad thing. Way to go!

Lotsa Love

Rain Gate

Yea I was thinking a little... If you do it too much, she might start to get the impression that something is wrong. Or that you don't like her... But I doubt you're in any immediate danger

Yea I was thinking a little... If you do it too much, she might start to get the impression that something is wrong. Or that you don't like her... But I doubt you're in any immediate danger

i most definitely wont do it too much because next time i dont think i will be able to stay away... just to be honest. lol.

Alrighty. I just got back in, about 30 minutes ago. I was dropping my sister off downtown and her house was on the way so i stopped by, scooped her up, took her out just to get her out of the house and away from her family.

We went and got some chinese food. It was a very regular normal, friendly convo thing. Once again, she just touched on my face, for no apparent reason. She just reached over, looked at me with a smile on her face like she couldnt help it, and she just touched my face. We went and parked in a parking lot and sat and talked and ate and listened to the radio for about 2 hours or so.

We layed there stuffed after eating, talking. periodically she went into my jacket and jokingly touched my nips, lol, and rubbed me in general, hit my stomach when i said something funny or whatever. she touched my face more. Rubbed my peach fuzz on my chin. (just in case someone was wondering, i'm making such a big deal out of this because she's normally not the type to just touch touch touch. She's usually sort of conservative and she keeps in her own personal space. but recently, she's been invading mine) She once slipped in that i was cute. "You might be cute, but lets see how you're gonna look when i punch you in the face" because i joked around and said something. I forgot. Lol.

So, eventually we started talking about her breasts because she kept trying to play with my nipples. She even went under my shirt to touch me, but i pushed her away...it tickled.. yeah i know it sounds homo, but it did. Lol. just kidding. (i'm no homo-phobe) .. anyway. She was leaning towards me a lot, in the passenger side seat but the center console got in the way. So.. you know. It was kinda hard. I even brought it up just to be bluntly honest. I said "i'm gonna be honest. this damn console is in the way" and she caught my drift, and agreed. She was leaned over toward the driver side seat though, despite the center column. Laying on her hands, looking at me in my eyes as we talked and stuff..

Eventually i told her to "come here", and she somehow found comfort in laying accross the center column, so she layed on my chest and i fondeled her bottom.. lol .And we talked and joked more, but soon after that, we had to go because she has class tomorrow evening. this was still an EXTREMELY fun outting. I find myself having MORE and more fun with her each time, and comfort just continuosly grows between us. Its an amazing feeling, man.

Also, during her hug good-bye , she did something she never does. She sorta took her hand and put it on my FACE and pulled my face tightly to hers. You get what i mean? It was like, she forced my cheek to hers to make the hug fell more like a connection, rather than just a typical way to end the "date", if u will... But i really FELT the hug because of that. It felt...real. I'm sure someone knows exactly what i mean. u guys seem smart so I dont have to ramble anymore to try to explain what i mean, lol.

But, yeah. another day without a full 100% sexual encounter, just to build a little more tension. Its gonna explode in both of our faces sooner or later. lol.

Hasta..

GENO:

Keeps sounding great to me...

The only problem I see, is that you definitely tend to thoroughly over analyze every little detail... like to make sure there's no problem... u know?

Wish I've had that kind of torrid romance when I was 17.

Just enjoy the ride darling! U really have nothing to worry about IMO.

its funny that u should say that because she, along with a mob of other people says the same thing about me. I just...analyze everyhitng because i'm afraid of what people are thinking of me privately. U know? Its like. I've seen people that do what they do without any cares or worries and people end up haitng their guts, and they never know or they never know WHY.

Take this for instance. her ex boyfriend. he was the duke of a.s.s.holes. He was constatntly saying things that pisses her off, and constantly being inconsiderate, the opposite of romantic and just being...ugh.. U know? It was like a 50/50 thing where he was like half annoying and half "okay" not even good. He was just... i dunno. But he NEVER worried about what she was thinking or feeling. And i was the one she talked to about it. So that makes me not want to ever be in the situation where i'm doing something wrong but i'm jsut too caught up in relaxing and being me to realize it and fix it before it takes away what makes my life happy; my girl.. I just over-worry my self about peoples thoughts and things.

I analyze everyhting. I'm an observant person. A simple sigh, or a facial expression gets me curious to the point where i start doing detective work to see why. I just dont like the possibility of something being because of me and i just never know because i didnt ask or take heed.

Geno101,

I hope i meet a man like you one day. A man who wants to keep the passion alive via non-penetration sex.I'm a virgin and i want to lose my virginity with LT boyfriend or husband.Your story gives me hope in finding a man who would respect my decision and to wait.

I know you and your girlfriend are young and that you two can change her mind and have intercourse.Thanks your story gives me hope.

Thanks to everybody else for giving him good outercourse advice.

I just noticed that this sounds like a Penthouse Forum lol. Dude you're doing great! I wish I had more to say... lol

Thank you. This is hard though, lol.

some more detail i would like to share. Well, remember when i said to her that the console was in the way because i wanted to get close to her? Well, last night on the phone after our little outting she told me that She likes me being so honest and open, and bold with her now. because, i wasnt like that at first. I was the opposite. beating around the bush about things and what not. She brought this quality out of me though. She commented on it and she says she likes how i just said that without worrying how it would sound coming out of my mouth. So.. Thats a + for me. She's starting to feel even more comfy and happy with me, i suppose.

Just the other day she came out of nowhere and said "man, i love hanging out with you... we have fun together.." and i think its because i listne to her and i dont over do the jokes and the playing all the time and at the same time we can have good conversations about anyhting. Even the simplest of things.

but anyway.

Geno101,

I hope i meet a man like you one day. A man who wants to keep the passion alive via non-penetration sex.I'm a virgin and i want to lose my virginity with LT boyfriend or husband.Your story gives me hope in finding a man who would respect my decision and to wait.

I know you and your girlfriend are young and that you two can change her mind and have intercourse.Thanks your story gives me hope.

Thanks to everybody else for giving him good outercourse advice.

WOW! I had no idea this minor discussion could inspire anyone, to be honest.... I.... wow. Thats amazing to me. Well i appreciate that and i am glad i could show you the light.

I actually hope I find a girl like yours Geno... One who isn't in a hurry. Plus it's nice to learn all the stuff that turns your girl on before the big moment!

yeah man. Thats what makes her so fun to explore. Its like.... like... goin to driver's ed for 10 months and finally getting to drive the car... or.... lol. I dunno man, i cant think of a better analogy. She's so.....whew...

Hey I'm looking for a Geno101 and don't worry guys.The intercourse wait is worth it in the end so keep having outercourse.

that feels really good to hear. lol. It makes me wanna blush. but i have to stop and flex my manly muscles to keep from doing that... lol just kidding. But yeah, that feels good to hear someone say.

PM with AvsFan, check it out.

Hey man, how are you doing?!

GREAT! we've had two more encounters to tell about. Well, the first one was VERY fun and long awaited. We had time to kill, boredom, a few dollars and an idea. So we went for it. this was saturday... anyway, she has a portable dvd player with a car charger, so she got that, and a bunch of dvd's, and brought them with her and we went to little ceasers, picked up some eats. So we went out to a suburb town around our area and just rode around looking for a spot to camp out at.

We found this weird little area behind these buildings. It was so secluded and private. I LOVED it. So we went there and watched 2 movies, eventually we were all over one another. We both got our 'fixes', we kissed, ate, laughed at movies, had a form of sex, and even cuddled and talked for a little while at one point. Later we drove home having fun listening to the radio, and sharing a 2 liter bottle of pop... it was... SOOOO fun.

I drove back home after dropping her off doing 90 mph just from excitement alone.... and i saw her again today. I went and got her from school because she would've been on the bus way too late at night in my opinion. So i went and got her, bought her some food and took her home... I was fairly upset by the end of this day though because we had to cut our little hang out session short because she has class tomorrow, and she had home work... it sucks.. but i was a good boy...

• 1 month later...