Broke up 1.5 months ago...Date with "hottie" tonig

slider

Just thought I'd bring some brightness to this board and give some of us hope when the going seems oh so tough. After my break up of a 1.5 yr. relationship, I've been keeping busy going to clubs, bars, surfing, drinking with friends and catching up on the night scene a little. Last night I exchanged phone numbers with a girl that is absolutely HOT!! My ex was attractive and did receive a lot of attention from the guys - make no mistake she was a popular cutie. But new girl is a total knockout. We are going out tonight for the first time. I'm stoked! The only problem is that I don't know if she's nice or not. I haven't spoken to her long enough to find out - I was pretty much in a daze just checking out the goods on the girl. I don't consider myself to be shallow but, shallow is working for me right now.

Lesson learned - IF IT DOESN'T KILL YOU IT CAN ONLY MAKE YOU STRONGER - withstand the pain of the breakup and somewhere down the line the good and the bad WILL even out. Quite possibly the good may outweigh the bad. I'm not saying I'm going to jump into another realtionship here, but I can say I'm taking advantage of and making the best out of a bad situation. I really don't feel like dating at this time but damned if I'm turning this one away.

Well that's great to here, hotties are always fun to take out. I know that all to well! Your right though as long as you take the positive in any experience it can be a good learning experience. Being with someone makes you a better person because you can experience new things and grow from it. Breaking up with someone can make you a stronger person, because you will grow and experience new things. Everyone has to go through a couple of these episodes in their lives if they want to really grow and mature.