Realy cant stop thinking about her

My girlfriend, after keeping me hanging for a week, told me that she wanted to be with someone else, a waiter she met on holiday But I cant stop thinking about her, its really doing my head in, I think about her being with this guy and it just makes me feel physicaly sick. Just knowing that I'll probaby never speak to her again is hard, I was really happy with her, and she seemed to be too, till she went on holiday. It wouldnt be so bad, but I see her every morning at work.

the best revenge is to be successful and move on... you can almost use it to drive you in life turn a negative into positive... then when they come running back you can tell them how they missed the boat

Yes, but if you were to do that, then you most likely never loved them in the first place.

the best revenge is to be successful and move on... you can almost use it to drive you in life turn a negative into positive... then when they come running back you can tell them how they missed the boat

Ive noticed a pattern in most of the threads on ENA, the dumpers often like, or even try to keep the dumpee around. And it feels so great when you learn first hand that moving on and starting to feel better gets to them better than anything else you could do. Not only does it bother him/her it gives you motivation to keep trucking.