I have been wondering about something. When is the right time to have sex? I have had it as early as the first date, sometimes not until 3rd date with girls I have met online. Most of them worked out for a few months or longer, but one recent one only 2 dates, sex both times.. it didnt work out because of her scedule and not a lot of time to hang out, if it wasnt for that it would of worked fine.. and yes I was safe about it, always have been safe with sex, not a joke to me.

so when is the right time to have sex because I want the relationsips/dating to last a while. ANd im also looking for the one when dating.

Hi Josh,

No easy answer apart from when you are both ready. It could be the first night, or it could be years ;-) Seriously, it just depends on you both, how you feel about each other etc. Personal point of view is that if you have sex very quickly because you want sex, rather than because you want the other person desperately, then it might have a shorter shelf life.

I've had great relationships where we had sex very quickly, but saying that, the best one was where we waited (because I wasn't ready) for a looooooong time. He was so nice about it, and when we did have sex for the first time it was incredible because of the amount of trust and intimacy we had already built up.

Anyway, don't think there is a set time limit, not for me. Would be simpler if there were some sort of guide book for it all, eh???

Good luck!