I Am So Confused!!

I posted a couple days ago about a guy I'd been interested in. IT was called "Interested, or am I giving him mixed signals." Well Fri. night I text him and asked if he was going out. HE replied that he probably wasn't going out because he had to get up early the next morning. He also asked where I was headed and I told him what bar I was going to. So he showed up and I was totally psyched! We chatted for a bit..he didn't offer to buy me a drink or anything which I thought was strange. Anyway he ended up leaving an hour later and I said "Ok well, call me this weekend!" He gave me a couple excuses as to why he couldn't call me, and there was some hesitation. He paints murals and he was doing one on Sat and Sunday. I was totally rejected. My friend later that night said "Wow, he realllllly likes you, the way he looks at you and the way his body language is." I told her about the little incident when he left and she said I was freaking out about nothing. She was like "Noooo he reallllllly likes you." Well fast forward to Sunday night. I went to the local bookstore to hang out and read and guess who is there with his friends. I was so embarrassed, espcecially after he rejected me. He probably thinks I"m stalking him or something. I went over and said hi and then I was like "Ok I"ll be right back I need a drink." I got a coffee, and then I went to go find a book to read. I came back and he was gone. I was so sad, he didn't even say bye. Later that night he was online and he imed me asking me why I left without saying bye. I told him that I went to find a book and he goes "Suuuuure." And then he went idle. I don't get him at all. I thought I was giving him mixed signals, but I think he's just not that into me. What do you all think? SHould I throw in the towel?

i think he has good skills. I dont have those type of skills myself but i know some of my friends do. well a lil insight on us guys well the more skilled and experienced ones not me but people i know is that.....they keep telling me that "don't be too eager on showing u like a girl. always pretend u don't care too much and just give her a nibble that u like her, just bit, bit then ask her out on a date."

the guy likes yah, his fishing. thats how i see it. remember guys also like chasing.

cheers

We haven't hung out in about 3 weeks now....and now that I'm trying to initiate I'm getting shut down. I'm a gorgeous girl, make great money, and have a great personality and can get any guy I want but I can't have this one. I haven't come on too strong, I let him chase me...but then he stopped chasing. I think it's time for me to move on. I don't know what else to do and I don't feel like getting rejected again lol.

Yeah, rikka is right... move on. The guy is trying to make you do all the work. In fact, he's going out of his way to make you do all the work. If he were really interested... or worth being interested in, he wouldn't be playing these little player games...

Thanks everyone. He has been driving me crazy. I don't know if he's intentionally playing games or what but it is so frustrating. I wonder if he's seeing other people...I have no clue. Sometimes he's really into me, and sometimes he's not. Saw him a week or so ago at another club and he stared me down the whole night. I left without saying bye and the next morning he text me asking why I left without saying bye and asking me how my weekend was. And I was so shocked that he went to the bar on Fri. night. He didn't say he was going to go, so I figured wow he must like me. Rejection sucks...especially when I can't understand why I was rejected. Most guys are falling all over themselves to date me, but this one could care less...and I can't understand why he's not tripping over himself. We have already been intimate..a couple times in fact. Maybe the the chase was over for him? And why does he still talk to me? He will im me every couple of days. Is he trying to be nice so I don't feel bad? I guess it doesn't matter now.

I've been in that situation where a guy will show interest until I show it back. Then he does a 180 until I stop showing interest...and then magically he's back again! I think these types of guys like the attention and the game that goes along with it, but don't really want anything to come of it. It sounds like he wants you to be interested and have you as an option, but doesn't want to really act on it for now. You can do better!