what do guys want

hey,

the other day i read a post asking what we look for in a guy that we want to date and it got me thinking, neway,

recently me and my twin sister (who look nothing alike) have been seeing these two guys who are quite close mates and i was wondering 'what do guys want' in a gril.

Guys:

do you prefer a girl who v.slim and tall but not very curvey

or

a girl whos medium height, slim and curvey

thanks

Just_smlie

Aww... Im no guy but Im gonna respond anyway. The truth is girl, that every man is different!!! Some like thin, some curvy, some big some tall some blond some brunnette some loud some quiet, everything!! U can't be specific in what they all like, no way!! If your already seeing 1 of them then I can guess his type, I'll show u, just look in the mirror!

Good luck!

hey Just_smile,

well i think that if voth of your men like you for who you are then theres no need to be comparing what you both look like and what men want. why do you need to know others opinions if you have already got your man, dont change for him be yourself and enjoy it he obviously likes you for who you are.

but guys keep on giving the answers because im guessing all us other girls want to know what you like. lol.

so my advice to you is to not compare what you and your twin have but enjoy it shes probably comfortable with her size and you with yours.

to me i feel that if a girl is to be quite slim anyway and then have out of proportion curves would just look wrong dont you think? and a girl wos a bit bigger looks better to have the curves, everyone is individual so dont compare someone who is as close to you as your twin (maybe the next door neighbour lol)

hope this helps

devil_bitch_666

~kel

Guys like a girl who is sure of herself. Don't worry about what other people like, worry about what you like. If you are happy and love yourself, guys will definitely take notice, and the type that you are looking for will be there with you before you know it. This takes a great deal of strength and the ability to be vulnerable, you must be able to show your true self to people without caring what they think (well you have to keep some things hidden but you get my point...). This is the only true way to find a person who loves you for who you are. Good luck!

I like a woman who is independent and speaks her mind. She has to match, or at least appreciate my varied sense of humor; like my friends; reading; my dog; movies. Basically, be kinda like me!

On the outside, I like a woman with some meat on her bones. I prefer long hair, but I'm flexable on that. Defintely has to have a great smile and lively eyes. (windows to the soul, and all that) 8)