What internet dating sites do you use?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm on Plenty of Fish... so far, I have met 4 women in person, dated 1 woman for 3 months and another for a week (since August). The other two were garbage. I do get lots of responses, but the women I meet are either mental or just game players.

I have tried link removed (7 years ago, where I met my former wife), Lavalife (dated a women for a year off there) and link removed. Out of all of those POF works the best and I like it cause it's free, but seriously impossible to find someone decent for a long term relationship.

I have been in church groups before, nothing but older people..And yes I am in a few car clubs but no girls at all except for wifes of the other memebers there.

sorry for the late reply.

Well your making a lot of friends, right? thats good.

I dunno what else to tell you. Hopefully someone else here has some other ideas.

I'm on Plenty of Fish... so far, I have met 4 women in person, dated 1 woman for 3 months and another for a week (since August). The other two were garbage. I do get lots of responses, but the women I meet are either mental or just game players.

I have tried link removed (7 years ago, where I met my former wife), Lavalife (dated a women for a year off there) and link removed. Out of all of those POF works the best and I like it cause it's free, but seriously impossible to find someone decent for a long term relationship.

yea. POF and the free ones are full of spam bots, game players, girls who have kids and want more (where is the former father?) Bunch of nuts.

There are a FEW good people on them though. Always an exception to every rule!