feel like im getting shut out lol

hey guys, my ex gf and i just had a mutual break up.

we both love each other very much or at least i do.

so when we broke up it wasnt easy"why would it be lol" we both cried very hard and didnt want to let go.

she said that she cant see her self with no one else....

she and i had to seperete do to she had some issues she has to deal with on her own, and her hurtting me by iqnoreing me in a sense.

shes going to a counsuler to get them out she having a hard time dealing with anger and stuff of that sort.

anyways we broke up and i still want to be friends cause well we are best friends and i at least want to talk to her.

i know she needs her space so i havnt talked to her much other then i got mad at her for deleteing me off msn, she said it was to hard for her and im really trying to understand why? it would be if it was mutual and her the one saying we can be friends..

im leaving for the sandbox soon so im hoping she will talk to me before then.

anyways thanks for listening.. or reading in this case.

I think maybe she is trying to show you that being friends is too hard for her so she's trying to start NC with you, I tihnk maybe you should go to her house (don't let her know your coming) and just sit down with her and talk things out. A long conversation is always great to have with an ex or a friend after a breakup or fight, it helps sort things out.