So I have been dating this great guy for almost two months. He really is the best thing that has happened to me in a long time.

When I met him, he was already broken up with his ex for two months. As we got to know each other more, we became really good friends. But then it progressed into a wonderful relationship, and we have been together now for about a month and 1/2.

Now I knew his ex was a little crazy, because she kept harassing him all the time. And doing stuff like calling up his cell phone, and not saying anything when he answered, and then just hanging up. But I decided to not worry about it.

But recently, this girl's sister has been saying nasty stuff about me like I am an "ugly * * * ho" and that he probably got me pregnant or something. I have never even met this girl, and she does not know a thing about me.

His ex doesn't have many friends, but I am still worried they are going to be really nasty to me when school starts again soon. He has told her to stop it, but it still continues.

Please help me, I need advice in what to do. I don't want to break up with him because of it, because I really have a lot of feelings for him. And I don't think I did anything wrong with going out with him. It's not like I stole him from her, they were already broken up when I MET him!

Thank you so much.

Hey, welcome to ENA purpleskies!

Yeah, breakups bring out a lot of emotions in people. It sounds like his ex just isn't mature enough to deal with them. I wonder why she doesn't have many friends, huh? But this is her problem and not yours or his...remember that...

So what should you do? I think you and your guy should get together and talk about what's going on and how to handle this. I think the best way to handle it is ignore this jealous ex to holy hell. Sooner or later, she'll get tired and give up.

She wants to "fight" you like this, through words, attacks on your image, etc. Don't give her what she wants, think of it like that.

Being in this situation is not fair to you at all, but it is what it is, and I think this is the best way to deal with it...by being the bigger person...

welcome to enotalone - I agree, ignore her. She is just trying to get under your skin and will be encouraged if you do react to her. Talk to your boyfriend also, make sure you both ignore her.

I think over time, she'll find someone new to bad-mouth and pick on, so just wait it out.

good luck

Thanks for your advice guys, it really made me feel better.

And yes, my boyfriend does know. He was actually the one who told me what her sister said, because she said it to him. He is really pissed off about it all. Just like I am too. He is being a good guy and defending me though.

I will try to ignore it all as best I can.