A Million Chances?

kevinhater

I was stupid and allowed my boyfriend of almost 10 years to cheat on me... everytime I found out, he said he was going to stop. Little did I know, he continued to cheat, with additional women and the same women I caught him with.

He is no longer a part of my life, but if another woman risks falling into his trap, I would hope that she will think twice before and read up on him and his cheating ways. The link below is to a blog started to warn women of the who, how, where, what when that this evil doer contains.

Good for you for getting this guy out of your life. How long have you now been broken up? Yous said recently, but how recent?

I had a similar situation but I was only in the relationship for 18 months.

There may be some few people who cheat that do change and realize the err of their ways. On the whole I think most cheaters will always continue with it over time, and never truly really change their ways.

If you get a chance you can read my first ever thread here about what happened with my NOW EX BF. The link to the thread is below. He was quite a smooth talker and manipulated things to where he could cheat lie and deceive me. I just wish I had learned how he was much sooner.

Again, I wish you well and good for you for seeing what a bad thing this man was doing to you.

I was stupid and allowed my boyfriend of almost 10 years to cheat on me... everytime I found out, he said he was going to stop. Little did I know, he continued to cheat, with additional women and the same women I caught him with.

He is no longer a part of my life, but if another woman risks falling into his trap, I would hope that she will think twice before and read up on him and his cheating ways. The link below is to a blog started to warn women of the who, how, where, what when that this evil doer contains.

I was stupid and allowed my boyfriend of almost 10 years to cheat on me...

This is an odd line "allowed" has me puzeld did you have an open relashanship or do you feel you failed to keep him in his cage?

I was stupid and allowed my boyfriend of almost 10 years to cheat on me...

This is an odd line "allowed" has me puzeld did you have an open relashanship or do you feel you failed to keep him in his cage?

I "allowed" in the sense that even though I knew he cheated, confronted him, I still believed that he would change. This occurred over and over and over, and I stayed for such a long time. I allowed it to happen to me... because I didn't have the courage to set myself free of him... We'd fight about his cheating, he'd apologize, then it would be all great for a few months, then I'd find out he's cheated again, we'd fight, he'd apologize, then things are good again... same circle... for too long. I was beyond stupid.

coollady... recent.. as in.. this past weekend... it was... a very explosive weekend... and now... i'm on the path to keeping him out of my life.. but I would like to warn other women out there.. he's a very intelligent, and smooth talking man... I'm afraid he's not done playing his games.

link removed

You can post him there too...not that I advocate "revenge"....

Good riddance, yes you definitely enabled him for FAR too long. Once can maybe be forgiven..with a lot of work. More than that, time to say goodbye.

Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice..well you know how it goes. It may have taken some time, but better late than never

So you did not alloe him to cheat the 1st time he just did, you found out and the you carred on with the realtionship. After the 1st time you still did not allowed him to cheat you only allowed him to keep you.

Thats not the same thing, his cheating was not in your control and never will be hor him or any other BF but your staying with him was.

may I ask is your hate for him hiding the feelings of shame you may be feeling about yourself. The time spent protecting others could just we a means to hid your own pain at how you feel you let yourself down.

I would ask that you forgive your self for being that most painfull of things only human. He is gone you thorw him out but this web blog looks like a mains to prevoke some kind of reponce from him should he find out about it. Do you deeo down still feel for him, is there some part of you whaich would still like to be with him even now after all he has done.

I know you will say the web site is to save others but could it be that its you who must be saved from falling into hate and thorw that in to depeshtion.

This could I put to you be just the stages of greaf coming out at his loss.

Some how it looks to me like you are still spending to much time on this bad man.

And he is a bad man, no real man would not act as he has to you or any other woman. Its shows a lack of honnor and truth and most of all weakness.

Why do you still spend time on this weak man when we can all see you are a stronge, true and an honnoreble lady?

You are very right in some aspect. But, the blog is another way for me to express myself... I know that it holds much anger and it could seem that it is a way for him to contact me. If he does find the blog, I doubt he will want to contact me. But, if he does, I know that I will not return the contact. Too much has happened and I highly doubt that contact between us will ever turn out good. I'm sure he holds some kind of hatred for me, just as I have for him. Although, he needs to understand that his hatred for me is a result of my hatred for him as a result of his cheating.. does that make sense?

Weakness... I admit, I will have dark times when I will feel weak for him. After a decade of a relationship, whether it's good or not, you've confided in him for that long of a period.. it's going to be hard to just go cold turkey.

I agree that I need to learn to forgive myself... to learn how to let go of my past with him... that I am trying to do, learning to do. But, it will not happen overnight, and since things came to and end this past weekend... I'm still working on all of this.

The UK band Manic Street Preachers

Has a song called "Kevin carter" how odd

Lyrics are

Hi time magazine hi pulitzer prize

Tribal scars in technicolor

Bang bang club ak 47 hour

Kevin carter!

Vulture stalked white piped lie forever

Wasted your life in black and white

Kevin carter!

Kevin carter!

Kevin carter!

The elephant is so ugly he sleeps his head

Machetes his bed kevin carter kaffir lover forever

Click click click click click

Click himself under

Kevin carter!

Kevin carter!

Kevin carter!

Now I wonder who there talking about?

The UK band Manic Street Preachers

Has a song called "Kevin carter" how odd

Lyrics are

Tribal scars in technicolor

Bang bang club ak 47 hour

Kevin carter!

Vulture stalked white piped lie forever

Wasted your life in black and white

Now I wonder who there talking about?

I think they are talking about the Kevin Carter that was killed in Africa ... I think he was a journalist or photographer, not positive which. But, if only... some words seem to fit... but, no sadly, not the same person. Thanks though!

kevinhater I know you will be ok, just look at this as the start of a hole new life and a hole new you, gone for ever is the lady who lets scum like this hurt them. The shame is this will change you for the better for all time but he will be as he is now never knowing how to grow and larn.

But he thats lives by lies dies buy lies.

"Truth, strenght and Honnor" will never be his unlike you who has them all ready.

Good luck

kevinhater I know you will be ok, just look at this as the start of a hole new life and a hole new you, gone for ever is the lady who lets scum like this hurt them. The shame is this will change you for the better for all time but he will be as he is now never knowing how to grow and larn.

But he thats lives by lies dies buy lies.

"Truth, strenght and Honnor" will never be his unlike you who has them all ready.

Good luck

Your words are very comforting. I thank you for them.

This is a chapter of my life that I want to close the book on. I know that in the end, things will be ok for me... there is always a light at the end of every tunnel.. no matter how dark things seem to be.