Does making them hate you make the pain go away?

If you really REALLY REALLY!!! love someone, but they dont love you and its driving you really really crazy , would trying to make them hate you eventually stop you from loving them?

Like..... if i make them hate me, i'll know 101% that they dont like me and they wont talk to me and that they won't want anything to do with me which will force me to forget about them?

Or would it be considered pushing everyone close away?

H-E-L-P-!-!-!

You could do something like that, but do you really want to hurt someone you love? its selfish to make someone else upset just to make it easier on you!

If the other person doesnt believe you are right for them, you need to be strong and move on, if it was ment to be, then both of you would have felt the chemestry from the start.

What you have is a crush, and you need to focus in another direction now, rejection is part of life, we all have been rejected at one point or another through life.

Know this, that there wil come a day that you will meet a person that will want you as much as you them, then you can focus on making her happy! and she you!

Dont feel less of a person or take it personally when someone doesnt feel your their type, this is supposed to happen, whats worse is couples that know they are wrong for each other and act differently just to "get" each other, usually ending in a very painful breakup later.

believe me, id rather the woman be truthfull and tell me I am not her type from the start and not put me through hell later!! so count your blessings, and look for that special person, that thinks your special too!!

Hmmm, when i broke up i was in so much pain - but she moved on with one of my best mates.

Then i hated her and yes, it did make things esaier, but im not sure how much as despite what she was doing and how little control i had, i still felt so strong for her.

I dont think it will solve your problems, plus if there ever was a chance sonetimg could develop, hating them would not help

Best wishes

I understood it that way, you dont want to hurt a friend do you? the only way they would hate you is most likely because you hurt or offended them.

Find the strength in yourself , its not easy being in love with a friend that only wants to be your friend. if its too difficult, try and limit contact and not be around that person, do things that keep you busy, make new friends and do stuff with them. Over time, those strong feelings will weeken, and someday youll look back, and smile at this whole situation, because youll be in the arms of another!

UPDATE: (Although no-ones actually reading this now, but... it makes me feel better!)

I went around last night and I dont know what the hell i was thinking with all this "Does making them hate you...." rubbish. How can I make her hate me when we get on so well and she makes me so happy???

No, nothing happened but.. maybe I don't really want it to? Maybe this is how it should be - this makes me happy! If it went further maybe it would spoil it and make it all serious and everything?

I think i'm happy as it is for now. Heres to next time!

x