I need one more chance

We have not seen each other for 4 months now after 4 years of love and passion, I let her go out the door and go on missions because I needed to grow up without her and to see if we would come back with more love...she decided to let me go a week ago. I have tryed to get her back buy writing and sending her cd's I made for her. Ever since she has left my life has gone down hill for me. My heart needs her to complete it and she doesnt think I really mean that. She always tells me shes not going to call me and I dont want her back becasue she brought me through so much that she really doesnt think she deserves me. But I dont care what she has done because I will love her till the day I die. I wish I would have told her that and stoped her before she left but I didnt. she will be back in 3 months. What can I do...it hard not being able to kiss her and hug her for that long. I need one more chance to prove that Im the only one for her and she cant see that Im more mature and ready for the relationship. I want to have two dates with her.

My plan is to bring her to her favorite resturant that I never brought her too becasue it was too far to drive. The second at my new house I want to cover the floors with roses and have dinner that I made with cadle light looking out on to the water while listening to are favorite music. I need her back. What can I do to stop being so depressed that I might not get the chance to do somthing like that with her???

ok, now you probably know what im already going to tell you. First off if its meant to be it'll come together without forcing it. She left for a reason and if you gave your all to the relationship all the time then theres nothing she has to turn against youfor. She saw the best of you and had it there for herself. If she leaves for reasons b/c she thinks you deserve better, than maybe its her trying to turn this around and not really just saying that SHE is the one who isnt ready to settle down. She knows your there and will always be there so shes taking her time. Show her that your not alwyas gonna be there and that there is life without her, even if there isnt. When she calls, your smiling b/c you doing something not sad waiting for her call. trust me do this and see how interested she gets on whats happening in your life and how she can become a part of whatever it is your doing. 4 yrs is hard to throw away and if she shows you some type of affection then she is still holding on and this will work. (Maybe i should try my own advice, this is good)

lady,

I try. She will be a part of me for the rest of my life. When I here are song I cry. When I see her in my head I hurt she is my friend and companuon. Im still nurvous about her coming back in 3 months...it actually scars me that I will fall in love again with her. She has my heart and Im trying to make the most of it while she is gone but she is every where I go. I need her by my side. Thanks for the advise.