My friend wants a guy...

Whenever my best friend is over shes always saying how she wants a guy so bad and always asks me how to hook her up with one of my guy friends or sumthing but they just dont seem to like her. she comes accross too tough and b|tchy and guys dont find her attractive at all! I mean she is a little on the heavy side but still... and then she yells at me for trying to help her... She also has the biggest crush on my boyfriend and always calls him and I'm afraid I'm going to loose him. Whenever I'm on the phone with him she always makes me 3way her and all she does is flirt with him! ughh this prob dont make any sense but oh well... anyone have any adice on what I should do about her?

I wouldn't worry about your boyfriend going for her, he picked you didn't he? so I think you are safe there. if she bothers you about calling her tell her you wanted a private conversation with your man! because thats what he is YOURS...lol And I don't know really what to tell you about the guy for her. She'll find him eventually I'm sure but, Maybe you should put her on a blind date with someone. That way they don't know one another maybe. That is the best I can come up with. Maybe do a make over with her.

If she isn't nice, she probably won't find anyone cause guys don't usually like to approach that type I don't think. Well I hope I helped somehow.

This girl doesn't sound like much of a friend. Friends don't steal friend's bfs or guys they're interested in. It happens but it's so wrong. If she's not attractive to guys though, why are you so worried about her stealing your bf? Tell her to back off. If she's your friend she'll listen to you. Friends don't do those sort of things (flirting w/ your bf etc).

Hey!

I guess you should talk to your friend about the whole issue about her having a crush on your boyfriend. People are right, if she wont leave you and your bf alone, tell her to fuq off! You and your bf need some privacy. If she's really a good friend she will leave you two alone, and she wont try to steal him from u. On the other hand about your friend wanting a man, maybe she should change her attitude maybe that's whats wrong with her. Like what other people say, give her a make over or something. Find out what really is wrong with your friend when it comes to dating guys. Then do something about it. I hope this advice will help you.....G0oD LUck!!

You should tell this girl that you have asked your guy friends it they are interested and they told you they alreally have a girlfrien, one of them likes someone else, and maybe one is just not interested in getting hooked up with her at this time. I know that It's not nice to lie but this way you can spare her feelings. It dosen't sound like there is just one of your guy friends that she is interested in, it sounds like she will take anyone of them, (she is coming accross as being alittle to desperit).

As for her flirting with your boyfriend you should call her on it, a true friend dosen't go after your boyfriend.

And there is no need for her to be on the phone three-way when you are talking to him. Just tell her that you want to talk to him alone.(Thats kind of weird I've never heard of a friend wanting to be on the phone 3way every time someone talks to there bf). She really dose need to get her own life.

Because of the way that you described your friend, Im thinking that your not worried about your bf wanting to date her but more along the line of him getting sick of her always being on the phone with you are flirting with him. If this is the case just tell him that you will talk to her about it, and if you really think that he would go for her, you need to tell her to back off.

Hope that this helps in some way.

Hey!

I like ur post!............well i read ur last post, if ur friend gets mad when you do the stuff that girlfriends and boyfriends do all the time well she got problems!, u and ur boyfriend are allowed to do those stuff because u two are in a relationship and u like it. U know what....i really think ur friend is interested in ur boyfriend. I think you should talk to her about this now, because if she keeps on doing this, she might ruin a perfectly good relationship! If this girl is really your friend and you want to go easy on her when u talk to her, just stay calm and cool while u r talking to her. It's better if u'll tell her in a good way and calm way. After all you dont really want to be her enemy right?......u just want to tell her to stay away from ur bf.

about ur friend, if she really wants a bf too she should start looking for the right guy herself. Dont do everything for her, she has to pick and meet her boyfriend. Maybe this will help her find the right guy that suits her. I think she should change something in her i think she should act nicer around people so that nice guys will ask her out. I hope things will get better between you and your friend. Go0d LuCk!!!

To me, your friends sounds insecure about herself since she can't get any guys or boyfriends herself. Don't let her flirt with your boyfriend, confront her and tell her that friends don't flirt with friend's boyfriends.

It is probably hard for you to tell her that but she might not realize what she is doing. And if she keeps getting mad at you for trying to help her get a boyfriend and keeps flirting with your boyfriend, you should ask yourself if this girl is really a friend or not...

I dont want to be mean or overjudge...but she sounds like she wants a boyfriend bad, and if she can get yours, she just might, so confront her, and be a little careful.

Good Luck

• 3 weeks later...

It sorta sounds like she's jelouse..wait it sounds exactly like she's jelouse! You need to tell her to give you and your boy friend time to be alone.

One other thought. Hold on to your boyfriend and don't let go! She just might be thinking somthing along the lines of "Well if I can't have a boyfriend neither will she!' Ive had a suposedly friend do that and try to screw up a nice relationship with this guy and myself. Don't sit back and let her take whats yours. Confront her and make sure she understands the meaning of boyfriend and girlfriend. Theres no third wheel shes just making a fool of herself....sorry to be so harsh im just a person who tells my oppinion.Thats what you wanted isn't it?

Sincerley,

THAT_girl