help me plz lol(may contain graphic details)

lately i have been havin a problem with doing "Number 2's"

whenever i go take a dump, it hurts alot and a few little 'droplets' like the size of half a golf ball and then just 1 real big, im saying like the biggest i seen since i been watching is like, 30cm long and about 7/8 centirmetre wide diameter and it has lot of pain, almost struggle to stay sitting down

is this a problem?? something wrong with me i need to check out??

When you say lately you have been having the problem , exactly how long are you talking about that the problem has been giving you trouble.?? Do you mean like a few days or longer than that?

Sounds like maybe some constipation going on , and you probably need to add more fiber to your diet and drink more water.

Sitting and straining on the toilet for long periods can also cause hemmorhoids, and you don't want that for sure.

I agree completely. TMI.

nah , not TMI. But at my age ( 48 ) , there is not much that is TMI or gross. I have pretty much heard it all and seen it all by now. Over time there is not much people can talk about, say or do that can be TMI.

I guess his problem must not be too bad, since he didn't ever reply back about it.

You need more fibre in your diet, plus you are probably dehydrated.

What you should do (this takes some getting used to, but I've had the same problems for some time): when you first get up in the morning, drink a glass of water before anything else. Make sure you drink at least 6 to 8 glasses of water per day.

Eating more fruits/veggies and wholegrains plus water will help you a lot.

Sounds like IBS go to web md & maybe read up on that, you may have it, but Im no doctor. I think you should try drinking lots of water, eat more fiber, fruits & veggies, stay away from dairy, & work out! exercise helps w/ IBS alot. I tried a vegetarian diet & that helped alot but you may not want to go to that extreme. Fiber supplements also help, like fiber one & citrucel.

thanks for all the info guys!

i will drink more water and i cant remember the last time i ate fruit or veggies lol

i will eat brown bread with grains and sultana bran for breakfast hopefully this should be good

thx all!

TMI......TMI... ....I hope you didn't actually measure your poo....ROTFL But yeah....get some fiber in your body.

I guess it's because I live in a family with major GI problems, but I don't see "bathroom" issues as any different than any other type of health problem.

I know that I was sick for years because I was too embarrassed to tell my doctor what was going on, I could have been healthy if "poop problems" didn't have such a stigma.