I don't understand

Once this girl annoyed me. So i barrated her infront of an entire room of my mates. The result was about 10 guys laughing heavily and her leaving the room in a state of absolute humiliation. Then I did the same thing two nights latter. Both instances made her cry. About a month after that, she thought it would be fun if she got drunk and slept in my room in my bed ......... with me there. True story. Chicks are unusual at best.

It's sad when people feel the need to impress their friends at anothers expense. This girl obviously has some pretty deep feelings for you to take the crap your dishing out. If you don't like her then tell her that there is no chance of the two of you getting together. Ask her honestly why she is tormenting herself just to hang with you.

No offense, but your acting like an eight year old boy who puts a worm in a girls hair to either get her attention or impress your friends. If you think she is unusual maybe you should remember who is playing the games.If you dislike her why sleep with her? If you dislike her why get drunk with her? If you dislike her why would you have her over to begin with? You are not doing her or yourself any favors. Don't pick on her because she is an easy target, that makes you nothing better than a bully.

Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so.

Douglas Adams

When I was in eigth grade this boy "Joe" teased me mercilessly. My mother told me to beat his ***. He was actually lucky I never did, even then I could pack a punch.

Then when I came back to school in the ninth grade. I had a really good looking and great boyfriend. "Joe" was sooo jealous. He kept trying to talk to me. He had the nerve to ask one of my best friends if I might date him. She laughed and said, "Ummm....no, I don't think she's wants to date you"....

Once this girl annoyed me. So i barrated her infront of an entire room of my mates. The result was about 10 guys laughing heavily and her leaving the room in a state of absolute humiliation. Then I did the same thing two nights latter. Both instances made her cry. About a month after that, she thought it would be fun if she got drunk and slept in my room in my bed ......... with me there. True story. Chicks are unusual at best.

Are you asking advice?

Perhaps on how to treat women respectfully?

If not, I don't quite understand your point.

What kind of annoyance by her would have prompted you to have treated her so mean and humilitate her in front of all your friends.? You did it not once, but twice. What did you get out of treating her like that?

I suppose she did the drunk and sleeping in your bed thing as a funny way to get back at you, so that it might " appear " that you and she were sleeping together.

I don't reeally udnerstand if you are looking for any thoughts or advice, or if you are just making a statement for some reason.

This thread might as well get closed.

I don't see a point in saying "I embarrassed a girl a few times to the point she cried, and she still slept in my bed."

I don't quite understand if this is meant as bragging, or what, but either way, it isn't good.

Perhaps you took someone's advice of not being a nice guy too literally?

Again, I don't see a point to this thread.

What, girls cant be annoying?? Girls can be some of the most unkinda hearted people out there, and they can say things to guys that people would have an outcry if it was said viceversa. Dont barrage the guy till you know what happened. You are all acting like 8 year olds jumping on a bandwagon. The reason of this thread is simple. Girls can be weird. Everyone knows that.

Based upon what the OP wrote, I don't think anyone is acting as immature as you suggest. Actually to mistreat some woman and be proud of hurting her seems weird, annoying and heartless.

If the OP hates her, why torment her? Just avoid her like an adult.

lol... ok so if a woman calls you nasty names and then you call her a nasty name back thats mistreatment. Being a bastard... yes. I could have ignored her ... probably. But then she could have ignored me. This happened years ago when i was in college. The point of the story all the posts i read here seem to be all about supporting the woman, making her feel a certain way catering to her needs, being the MAN. I thought for a second you might be mature enough to ponder the issue not concentrate on the fact that o look he made a girl cry... thereforeeee must be very bad man. "Mistreating women" no i don't think so, winning an argument is not mistreating women, there are many more vastly more serious issues in the world which could be tagged "mistreating women". I won't dare mention them. I thought I would mention this experience in brief, yes there are details. However, they are personal and completely irrelevant. I can say the issue I am trying to present is... hate, love strong emotions. How different are they really ? Don't you think it is strange that two people with utter contempt for each other could suddenly and inexplicibly end up together for a time. It sounds like something straight out of a movie. Removing sugar coat, you all completely missed the issue. This happened and my god I don't understand why, perhaps it might be an interesting perspective, perhaps you'd prefer to beat on me with half baked of overzealous ideology.

If this is offensive I am not sorry. Please learn to deal.