My mind goes blank

I met this girl at a Orientation the other day and I've decided that I'm going to forget all te girls that I'm dating right now because I'm pretty much wasting my time with them. We'll never have anything. But the girl I met at orietation, she's gorgeous and has a beautiful voice and I haven't had a chance to get to know her very well.

I know what she does for a living and that's pretty much it. We chatted a bit at orientation, i got her number and I called her like a week later or so and she said she was extremely busy and that she worked like 6 days a week and all that. Then I made a vatal mistake by letting her tell me she'd call me back when she's not busy. I've given her a few months actually with no call. lol

Now, I want to call her and bust on her about it a little, jokingly of course, but I don't want to come off as an arogant * * * * * and I don't want to say something that she can turn around as 'she doesn't really care'. But I can't think of ANYTHING really to say except if she answers to tell her "Hi this is __ we met at orientation. You said you'd call me back when you're not busy and you never did so I starting thinking about how you told me you're always busy and that's probably not going to change but I was wondering if you didn't mind taking a break from your all go, no quits life for a little bit of a break?"

Any other ideas. I would really love to get to know this girl and see what she's like. But I don't know how to go about it now that it's been so long since our last conversation.

I hate to say it, but it sounds like she gave you the brush off. A woman will call however busy she is if she is interested in a man.

We wouldn't let the man get away, hence my reason for thinking that she's just not that into you. Keep looking, the right one for you is out there but I don't think this girl is her. Sorry.

Well you got nothing to lose, so give it a shot. But don't give her any guff about not calling you back. It'll make you sound a little bitter and too serious. You two weren't anything yet, so she owed you nothing. Only you know what you said to her before, so you'd be the best one to think of what to say to her again.

Your mistake wasn't that you offered her to call you back. Your mistake was that you didn't follow up with her anyways. You didn't reach the "hook" point with her where you could expect a call back. There are stages in male/female interactions which you have to reach before you can expect certain things. The only way you're going to get a hold of this is through experience and research (I recommend mystery method).

So don't forget about those other girls. And go meet some new girls too. You don't want to have a case of one-itis either.

Well, you got nothing to lose if you can stand the brush off again. Personally, I'd give her a call and say you were looking through your stuff, came accross some orientation stuff and decided to see how she was. Keep it friendly and maybe get a coffee or something.

No risk = No chance = No hope