I think too much...

Yep, that's right...maybe I think and worry too awful much here...but call me crazy. I just started talking to a wonderful girl named Jennifer. We have TONS in common, and we have no troubles talking online or on the phone what so ever. My little issue with today is that I didn't get any response from her today. I sent an email, and an offline on her messenger. I went through the night, called only twice and still nothing. The two times that I called I was told "nope...she's not here..." story. So I'm like "Hmmmm....wonder where she could be??" Is it just me thats worrying my head off?? Or could she be blowing me off?? I don't know! We've just clicked with everything so far and so I'm not so sure that she may be blowing me off. But then I start thinking and maybe I'm telling myself stupid things..I don't know! But then again...that's part of why enotalone.com is here for us to come spill our beans and hear others thoughts/ideas/opinons on situations at hand, right? Anyone care to add their 2 cents?? Please feel free to do so! Thanks!

definitely, you may want to back off a bit....

you barely know each other. if I remember correctly, you've only been chatting online for about a week? she could have gotten really busy with work, and honestly, it might creep her out if you are e-mailing her and calling twice a day and you haven't even met and she's not your gf!

Well....we talked on the phone on Thursday night. Then...she worked Friday during the day. Normally I'll send her a short/sweet email to say "hope you had a great day" and then I called her house around 7pm. She wasn't there. Then I left a msg. for her to call me back. I went to fair....came back home...called around 10pm. Not there yet.... So it's late now and I'm not calling this late. I will just have to wait until I hear from her again. We've been able to agree that we feel exactly the same about one another, as far as feelings go...so that's why I'm not so sure that she may be avoiding me. That's how it went....

definitely, you may want to back off a bit....

you barely know each other. if I remember correctly, you've only been chatting online for about a week? she could have gotten really busy with work, and honestly, it might creep her out if you are e-mailing her and calling twice a day and you haven't even met and she's not your gf!

LOL Yeah...you're right. But again...it's kind of weird b/c as I stated...we feel the same way about each other. So...it's hard to tell. None the less...I will back off and let her contact me. It'll be hard...but I will try very hard not to cave in!

*EDIT* i forgot to mention...that today was the only day that I've called her twice in the day. So...it's not like I've called her twice a day...everyday.

Well I hesitate to say it just based on your actions (I'd have to see exactly how you are doing it), but most likely you came on too strong/needy and this is turning her off. Really analyze what you're doing and how it appears to her.

Well...you were right. But I guess that I didn't think that I came off too awfully strong. Ah well....we live & learn

She dumped me! Wooo Hooo! *lol* That's ok though....we didn't talk too long to form any real strong feelings. Although we felt mutual about each other...but there was no real feelings and so we're not hurt.

sorry to hear that.

but you didn't know each other anyways, so there is no great loss. I must agree, in the future, it's better to have NO EXPECTATIONS whatsoever about a person. just be cool, then meet for coffee, THEN decide if you like her enough to ask her out on a second date.

I know from experience, I've done online dating too, and there is NO use in getting your hopes up until you've met them in person.

better luck next time!