I met my now fiance online 3 years ago, we love each other dearly. i guess you all have experienced the whole parting scene, and well, each time it gets harder. this last visit he was here for 2 weeks, we slept together and were with each other EVERY minute of that 2 weeks, not even exaggerating except for maybe bathroom visits lol.

during the last few days of the visit, i dont know why, but i started getting angry and out of nowhere just getting silent when we were having fun and shutting him out. i wasn't getting tired of him or wanting him to leave or anything, it was bouts of depression or something and i even cried for like an hour (or more) a few times. i used to be more reasonable than this when he left, i understood it had to be done and all that.

this time he applied for a few jobs to move here and i'm happy about that but the whole process will take a while. but anyways, ever since he left i've been sad, depressed and angry and i've never been like this before on the other occasions he left. usually, i could bring him to the airport, cry maybe just a few tears, and head back home to my normal routine and be ready to take on another day.

Now i'm doing that, but i feel like crying 75% of the day. Sometimes i'm frustrated with him because i feel like he doesn't have the same feelings i have about him leaving, i feel like he isn't sad like me (not that i want him to be, but you know, i'm just having crazy, stupid feelings and i can't stop them) When i was crying about him leaving, i kinda expected him to shed a few tears but all he did was flip on the tv.

anyways, i guess i'm just wanting no help in particular,i just want to know if any of you have ever felt similar to how i feel right now, and how i can pick myself up somehow. i think i'm just extremely sick of the distance, and maybe i'm taking it out on him (not my intentions but yeah maybe so)

Well ya'll are engaged... it's not like he's going to just run off and leave you. I know being together 24/7 for 2 weeks and then all of a sudden not being together like that anymore can make you sad. I went on a weekend trip with my boyfriend and I missed him a lot too. But your fiance will come back and you two will start the future together. Don't worry. Just look forward to the great times you two will be having once ya'll are married.