I have a friend of many years, he is married, with grown up kids. I'm single but not gay, maybe bi. Not in any relationship. The other night we got drunk, and he wanted me to have sex with him. He said he wanted some gay sex, has he has never experienced it, not that am an expert either. He was insistence and we stripped and fooled around on beach. I didnt really want to, but went along with it, because I guess I was curious and maybe very drunk. Are there many men out there, that are straight, but want to experiment with gay sex, and why ?

Is this guy gay, or is he just messing. Am I gay or just curious. Is it possible to be straight and mess around like this ?

Can this be forgotten, and things be normal. We laughed it off, the next day. And promised never to mention it again.

Does this happen alot to other people. Do you people reading have friends like this ?

There's a saying......the difference between a straight guy and a bi guy is about six cans of beer.

It's my belief that no one is totally straight or totally gay, we just have a certain preference that we go along with. Some surveys claim most men have a curiosity about what it would be like to sleep with another man. Assuming that's the case then enough alcohol will lower a person inhibitions and could lead to someone experimenting.

As a gay guy I'll admit to wondering what it's like to sleep with a woman, I feel no shame in admitting that. I doubt there's enough beer in the world to make we experiament but then I'm on the 99% side of the being gay scale.

If you can forget about it then there's no reason your friendship can't continue. If he tries it again then i'd say maybe there's more than meets the eye to your friend.

I consider myself 99% gay, because I think Sharon Stone and Halle Berry are both hot...lol.

Seriously, if what your friend and you did was just a onetime thing--and you don't care to do it again--then chances are you are overwhelmingly straight. But if you are in relationships and constantly sneaking around with other guys then you are more than likely gay or bi.

I dont really want to do it again, but in my mind I keep wondering, as we are friends and see each other most weeks, surely I'm in a position where it is open to happen again. I'm not currently in a relationship, but this guy is married.

I think it was the curious side of things, time will tell. Once something like this has happened, does it bring a division or a closer friendship because of this ?