Goodbyes... they really suck

So I had to say goodbye to my bf last night. It tore me apart to have to say goodbye. It makes me so sad to think that last night is probably the last time I'll get to see him, touch him, kiss him... for a LONG time and what REALLY sucks is I don't know how long that will be... it sucks with the military because nothing is ever set in stone... things can change at the last minute. I experienced first hand last night what if feels like to have to let someone you love so much go. He just hugged me for a long time, didn't want to let go. He gave me a kiss and told me he loved me and that he'd call me today. I'm scared to death he'll find someone else out there... he promised he wouldn't. That he loves me, but it's still in the back of my head. It tears me to pieces to have to be apart from him... and I'm so emotional I just want to crawl into my bed, burry myself there and not come out for two years... I don't want to see anyone, talk to anyone... I just want to be by myself and be sad.

it does... but I'm willing to move to wherever in two years to be with him. We both really really want it to work, and I think although it's going to be hard, as long as I just keep myself busy with stuff going on here I should be fine... Ultimately love is the only thing that can carry you through times as tough as this.

Yes i agree with isle but LDR takes 100% trust and love you have to trust and love him completely there cant be one ounce of doubt in your head and same with his or it will just never work i hope it does it'll be hard but hopefully everything turns out alright for you i send you good wishes