Unknown Attraction

Or maybe she didn't like the way they approached her. I would post something more in depth, and give examples, but I don't want to hijack the thread, so perhaps someone can point me to another thread where I can answer these questions for KevinT. Either that, or he can start a new one

Anyway, as for the CtinaDitty's original post -- I don't know how to answer that, really. Your post was way too short and undetailed for me to give you a good response. The guys you rejected - are they guys that randomly approached you while you were out, at work....were they at clubs, parties, or some similar place? Are you going places specifically to meet guys, or are you just expecting guys to come flocking to you? Are you making yourself approachable, or might you be closing yourself off to outside interactions, except from the very determined? Do you ever get approached by "your type" of guys, and feel that they are not interested in you or that you are driving them away? Do you ever approach "your type" of guy yourself?

My guess is that you could attract a guy that is "your type" if you went about it right, but I can't really tell you why you can't at the moment, what you might be doing wrong, or what you can change with the amount of information you've given us.

Is there a specific situation you might want to tell us about, to have us help you further?