Thanks for stopping by. i have been dating this girl for 2 months, but she still talks to her ex bf. She sees me alot more than she sees her ex bf. That is not what im saying here. She gets mad pretty easily, if its not her way its the highway. She usually texts me and says that she doesnt want to talk to me anymore. next day , she would call me or text me to hang out. What im asking is, what can i do to have her chase after me instead of me doing it to her. Any suggestions will help. Thanks

yo i say you leave that girl because first of all she's controlling and if she talks to her ex boyfriend more then you do then thats a big problem. but if you really wanna stay with this chick and want her to chase you instead of you pleasin her either 1 you can try 2 make her jealous but thats too much of a childish game so i guess you would have to talk 2 her straight and be like i dont like our relationship like this im workin my butt of to please you can you please do the same and if she doesnt accept that then my dump the girl. well good luck i hope your problem will be solved

thanks for the reply. im not looking for something serious right now. im just dating her and i enjoy my time with her which is great. she talks to me on the phone more than her ex. do u think i should not contact her and have her contact me?

What part is great? The part where she tells you one minute that she doesn't want to talk to you or the next when she's telling you it's her way or the highway?

Seriously dude, you shouldn't tolerate anyone who treats you like that. Launch her and find a girl who has respect for you.

even though, she treats me so good. voluntarily, she cleans my house. pays for dinners occasionally.

That's not treating someone good, sorry to say. Treating someone good is treating them as they would like to be treated. She's been disrespecting you like crazy, not only by the things I mentioned in the previous post, but by keeping her ex around for fun while she is "with" you. You seriously need to launch this girl. I would never tolerate having someone treat me like that.

You know what? That's part of the reason she doesn't chase after you. She doesn't respect you. She knows that you don't have enough self respect to tell her off so she uses and abuses you as she sees fit. She's not a good girl.

Thanks for stopping by. i have been dating this girl for 2 months, but she still talks to her ex bf. She sees me alot more than she sees her ex bf. That is not what im saying here. She gets mad pretty easily, if its not her way its the highway. She usually texts me and says that she doesnt want to talk to me anymore. next day , she would call me or text me to hang out. What im asking is, what can i do to have her chase after me instead of me doing it to her. Any suggestions will help. Thanks

I have known girls like this, and let me tell you, it ain't pretty!

You are intrigued by her but have a doubt that this whole situation isn't right!

I think you should leave. Let me assure you, the drama will only escalate. it won't decrease. And she won't stop talking to the ex, or other men. there are some women that just like having lots of guys calling them and talking to them. it makes them feel better about themselves.

I swear, if you don't leave her, 2 years down the road, she will ditch you, and run off with the brand new sparkly engagement ring you gave her, and with her male co-worker, and you'll be left to pick up the pieces, wondering where it all went wrong.

yeah, the girls I knew also left their exes, but kept talking to them anyways.

I asked one girl why she did this, even though she had a new boyfriend. She said, "just in case I change my mind about him." I said, "do you want to leave your new boyfriend for the ex?" She said, "no, but in case I feel differently in a few months or years, I'd like to know my ex is there."

yup, that's EXACTLY what she said!

nice, huh? she talks about her ex the same way I talk about this pair of green high heeled shoes I own. I never wear them, but I also don't want to throw them out, just in case I decide I might want to wear them one day...

there you go!

release her and find a girl who is into you and treats you well. and by that, I don't mean clean your apartment and cook for you, because you can always find a maid, but I mean a girl that respects you and isn't all "my way or the highway" while she is talking to her exes. blah.

she's pretty isn't she?

and a lot of these types of women not only are pretty but they regard themselves very highly. they are really full of themselves, they consider themselves princesses or royalty, and some guys start to feel that way too about them.