Alright. I'm about to embark on this NO CONTACT journey, because the truth is...NOTHING else has worked. This is a LAST resort. I have not seen many success stories with couples reconciling after NC, and the truth is...it blows the big one.

Fact is I am sick and tired of feeling sick and tired. Kinda like a drunk feels

when attempting to get sober. This relationship is no different. It has me

at rock bottom emotionally with no way to go but up.

I've done it all..begged, pleaded , bribed, been nice, been mean, been indifferent, been an a$$hole, ..only thing I have not done is disappear.

The time has come.

NO CONTACT SUCKS DONKEY SCHLONGS BUT I AM DAMN SURE GONNA

DO IT IF IT KILLS ME.

LATE.

I'm telling you that there is nothing you can do to make your ex want you back. But NC should be the first thing you do. Why? Because all the begging and pleading will only push your ex further away from you. Your ex is gonna be like...wow my ex is crazy and i'm glad i dumped him/her. By doing NC you are doing several things. For one you are distancing yourself from the one thing that causes you pain. Also it gives you a chance to put your life back together witout your ex and NC doesn't allow your ex to see this. Also it shows that you do not need your ex in your life. You disappear and your ex may miss you. Your ex will think about you more because you arent there for her anymore. And your ex is gonna think....why isnt he calling me? Did he forget about me? Is he mad? Did he meet someone else.

good luck and go NC!!!