I'm 18 this year and i've never been in a relationship....its not that i don't want to be in one...but its just that i have problems...i don't understand it .......I've had crush on girls .......the previous one lasted for 4 years....I just can't make the move till one day i heard that she said she's not interested in me(she's talking to her bunch of friends)..It really hurt so much...... ...............And now ....i have this crush on this girl for about 4 months now....i'm slowly fallin for her.......i do not wish to lose her........We've never gone out together alone.....i seldom spend time with her(cause she's in another college)........I need some advise please........

Hi Shibunu! Welcome to eNotalone.com!

I can understand where you're coming from, and I can offer the following advice. Letting your feelings go for so long without telling someone will almost always cause you to break your own heart. You should try to just express your feelings, and don't fear the results.

Three things could happen...

1. She laughs in your face and walks away. In this case, you'll know how she really feels, and it's really no big deal! She wouldn't have been right for you anyway, so it's better to find out now than to let yourself fall any deeper in love with her!

2. She jumps all over you because she felt the same but was just as afraid to say it as you were!

3. She thinks about it, and realizes how good you two could be together, and gives it a shot!

If you look at the possibilities, you'll find that no matter what the results are, they are for the best. Try not to hold these feelings in, because after too much time passes, she's going to look elsewhere no matter what! She'll never get the impression that it's how you really feel about her!

Good luck, and my advice is: Go for it!!!

S.A.M.

i'm afraid that she will think that i am rushing or sumthing.,..........she's really darn goood... ...yesterday i skipped my college and took her to her college instead......i hope she knows how important she is to me ...but how can i find out how she feels about me>?people say that i should just go ahead and approach her....well lets admit it...its ezier said than done.......