Well today was a bit of a tough one, long work day + something unexpected popped up. So I rush from job to job, and as Im starting my 2nd job a co-workers comes up and says, so "Guy" is banging your ex now eh? I was like what? yeah right..hah and then hes like oh you didnt know? etc...then another person tells me some more info. I was just like wow...this "guy" is basically my protege at this job. I've trained with him since day 1. People, myself even considered him to be a 'younger me'. I thought of him kinda as friend, I couldnt believe this, then another co-workers said that she hasnt slept with him because hes a virgin, so now im like WHAT THE HELL how come so many people know so much and want to dump it on me! Ive been doing NC for 3 months so I was alittle distraught at first, but then I thought of you guys on here and all the positive reinforcement ive received...and got back to myself within the hour. I just couldnt believe this today, I put on a face, like oh well its her life she can sleep with who she wants, but on the inside it was brutal..just needed to write it off, doesnt hurt so much so I gotta thank the NC for that, but just how it went down kinda angered me.

I kinda see it as a rebound since this is basically a younger me, im 21, hes 19 she's 23. So I doubt it'll be anything serious but who knows, and I guess who cares..

I can understand why you would be hurt and angered by what you heard.

And you are right. You shouldn't care. Although it hurts and you can't help but care.. you should try not to. This guy might just be a rebound, he might be the real thing.

The point is, she's not your concern anymore. If you need to, tell the people at work that you don't want to hear about her and what she's doing right now.